Game Thread: Upset? #2 Florida State @ #25 Louisville

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
The higher their hopes get it will only hurt that much more when they get crushed. Their time is coming..

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Yup..That's exactly why Petrino will never be an elite HC on any level, he's an offensive mastermind, but, his D's are as soft a a roll of Charmin Toilet Paper Barns rolls tree's with & will be the reason he'll never be an elite HC or his teams a serious NC Contender..Petrino is what I consider an elite OC & just a average HC..His offense sells tickets & will keep The Cards Fans happy, but,his D will always be his football programs limited factor..And every couple years Petrino's team is good to pull a major upset as well, but, his team will never be a consistent threat to win the ACC..

Why? He's never won the big games.

He's kinda like Sumlin - he's never won anything meaningful (to be a fair, at least BP won CUSA and BigLeast conference titles, Sumlin has literally won nothing).

Last edited:

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Winston is right up there with Cam on players I hate to see win
Cam comes off as disingenuous but he's downright a Nobel Prize winning Humanitarian compared to Winston.

Cam is probably 'decent'.....Winston is the lowest human degenerate you can imagine. It's nowhere comparable.

I'd take 1 Million Cams over JW.

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
I knew FSU would win when they scored just before the half. I fully expected UL to blow this, this is so frustrating. This is just like the old Bowden days, FSU plays nobody in the ACC and gets massive credit for meaningless wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Louisville had the chance and blew it.
I thought it might happen, and thus the reason I kept writing, "It ain't over".
FSU is good because they come from behind against bad teams.
If I was the SEC, I'd start my own national championship series, and forget the rest of the country.
If you think about it, that was two pretty average football teams that we watched tonight.
sip

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Lol. This is freaking Louisville, and it was FSU's toughest game of the season. This or getting Clemson at home.
This is not last year's team. They are going to get annihilated in the playoffs when they play a team that is actually good.

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
To be fair, Cam is a dritbag, but he never (as far as we know) raped a woman.

Rapeis is far worse in my book.
Agreed, JW is a horrible person. I've lost all respect for JF as well, I hate seeing him stand up for JW on TV. There is no justice in NCAA football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
It honestly sickens me to see so many schools willing to support a HC that supports these awful people because they're good at sports. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE football and want to see Alabama succeed, but I cannot compromise my morals and ethics in order to win.

I hope Alabama never stoops to this behavior, as I'll not tolerate it...

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
To be fair, Cam is a dirtbag, but he never (as far as we know) raped a woman.

Rapeis is far worse in my book.

What makes it worse...is that the analysts still praise him. They sweep it under the rug and that is why college/pro athletes still get in trouble. They don't fear the consequences.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Lol. This is freaking Louisville, and it was FSU's toughest game of the season. This or getting Clemson at home.
This is not last year's team. They are going to get annihilated in the playoffs when they play a team that is actually good.
Unless Miami can upset them...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.