Game Thread: Upset? #2 Florida State @ #25 Louisville

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I can't ignore the blind dumb evil devil luck. I've seen Au teams win too many times in games with ridiculous breaks like these last two fumbles. FSU will win this game....somehow.....and Crablegs will probably make the winning play. We've seen these types of lucky teams before. There is NO karma in football unfortunately.

Boo Radley

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2003
Domus Dulcis Alabamus
Come on guys. Lets dont stoop to some of the FSU players levels with all the off color jokes and sarcasm. It actually can come of insensitive sounding. We do have lots of female posters. Lets keep that in mind with these kind of posts.

Thanks

Just one posters opinion.
Sorry, I didn't mean to seem insensitive, and I don't consider Winston and Williams a joke. FSU and Tallahassee are a septic tank in desperate need of pumping, starting with the football team, the FSU administration, and Tallahassee city hall. What's going on down there is appalling, and considering, it wouldn't shock me in the least if Winston did address his team that way.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.