Ingram another 100 yard game!!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Heard the announcers say, " He`s finally learning how to be an NFL running back". Almost threw something at the TV !! Hell, just give him the ball!!

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
Heard the announcers say, " He`s finally learning how to be an NFL running back". Almost threw something at the TV !! Hell, just give him the ball!!
How ridiculous is that statement. We all know if Ingram gets the carries, he will produce. He has the goods to be a featured back.

bamahippie

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2000
Cullman, AL
Glad I started Ingram on my fantasy team this week. 30 carries though! New commitment to the run game by Nawlins?
I wish. They are usually by committee, but two guys are out, so Mark is reaping the benefits. One would hope Payton would now think differently about his approach to the running game, but I doubt it.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Exactly. Ingram and Trent both need to get hit a few times to get woke up. This 15 carry nonsense is ridiculous.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

BamaClay

Scout Team
Jul 23, 2007
Tar Heel State
I was at the game last night. He he had some excellent runs. Like his old self, defense couldn't bring him down.
Cam on the other hand looked like what I have thought about him, tons of talent, but often sloppy.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I was at the game last night. He he had some excellent runs. Like his old self, defense couldn't bring him down.
Cam on the other hand looked like what I have thought about him, tons of talent, but often sloppy.
Cam's too busy worrying about becoming an icon to be bothered with trivial things like being an effective NFL QB or, you know, winning games.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Personally, this opportunity Mark is getting may be just the thing. Not, unfortunately, perhaps with the Saints. If memory serves, they`ve not picked up his contract for next year. if that`s so, you can bet other teams (hopefully some that are not "RB by committee") will have noticed what he can do when he gets the rock.

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
If a team wants either Ingram or Richardson to be effective, they have to give them the rock at least 20 times a game.

russtang

All-American
Apr 11, 2007
Central Alabama
www.uniquetitanium.com
It's obvious Phil Simms has no clue. He said MI has recommitted himself and lost some weight and learned how to be an NFL running back.

When you get 10 carries a game and the defense knows you are going to run when you are put in., you can't be effective.

The saints don't/didn't know that Ingram is a rythm back and gets better with more carries.
They still don't use him enough in the passing game IMO.
He can be a true 3 down back.

I think he will get a chance at another team that will utilize him to his potential.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Did The Saints O-Line get better at opening up some holes for their RB's this year???..The last couple of years, when Ingram wasn't living up to his expectations, there was absolutely no holes for any RB to run through..When I watched Ingram run the ball the last couple of years..I don't care how good you are, in the NFL, those D-Lines are just too dang good trying to run against them & will make the NFL's best RB's look bad..When the O-Line isn't opening up any holes for their RB's..

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Carolina is actually second from the bottom in rushing D. But stringing 100-yd performances is an accomplishment anyway.
Yeah, this isn't last year's Carolina defense. Not a great average, but some of those carries were short yardage situations

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Glad I started Ingram on my fantasy team this week. 30 carries though! New commitment to the run game by Nawlins?
They have no choice but to commit to the run more. Their defense is "OK" at best. By running they can keep the D off the field more.
Smart move by Payton, and a good deal for Mark.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.