Kenny Hill / A&M

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
Hill may of played his last game in a A&M uniform because Allen was named the starter. One has to wonder if Allen does well and keeps that job, that if Hill would transfer?

Looking at the list of teams that recruited Kenny Hill, Ole Miss was one of them.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Hill may of played his last game in a A&M uniform because Allen was named the starter. One has to wonder if Allen does well and keeps that job, that if Hill would transfer?

Looking at the list of teams that recruited Kenny Hill, Ole Miss was one of them.
Probably premature to say its his last.

He's a freshman. This kick in the butt could be just what he needs to help him learn from his mistakes and become the starter.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Where did Kenny Hill's nickname, "Trill", come from? The first few times I heard it, I thought it was "Thrill".

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Where did you see Kyle Allen was named starter? Yesterday, TAMU announced they wouldn't name a starter this week.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Assuming Allen takes control and plays solidly for the remainder of the season; it would be highly probable that Hill transfers. OM would be a good fit since I believe the last QB to sign with OM out of high school was Eli Manning (could be wrong). UTX desperately needs a QB as does LSU, UF and several other SEC schools.

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
I was at the USC-TAM debacle in Columbia to start the season. There is no denying that Hill looked good that day, but it was not all him. USC inexplicbly played most of the game giving TAM receivers a 10+ yard cushion. Hill was basically playing catch with his WRs. Too much was read into that performance IMO, and given how putrid the USC defense has shown to be this season, this is not so surprising.

CrimsonPassion

1st Team
Jun 6, 2009
Attalla, AL
I heard that he kind of selected it himself. I have no idea what it's supposed to mean, though.
I checked UrbanDictionary and it's supposed to be a combination of true and real: trill. I also thought it was thrill at first. But, I guess it doesn't matter now. He won't have to worry about trademarking a nickname this season!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I checked UrbanDictionary and it's supposed to be a combination of true and real: trill. I also thought it was thrill at first. But, I guess it doesn't matter now. He won't have to worry about trademarking a nickname this season!

I think it was popularized in a rap song, like most of the modern youth lexicon.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Gee, and I always thought it was something one did when playing Bach on an organ. Boy, do I feel like the stupid old guy now.

Anyway........heard some rumblings the Ag faithful are worried that Kyler Murray is re-thinking his commitment. No idea if there is any truth, but if he sticks with his commitment, I would not be surprised to see Hill transfer out.

In which case, cue B. B. King...............

"The thrill is gone..............."

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.