Link: Funny Brady Hoke GEICO Commercial !

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
That was hilarious!

DBF, you've piqued my interest... What did you experience?
My brother, my oldest son and my nephew were walking by large groups of UM fans and they were running their mouths about us being trailer park trash and ignorant and many other vile things. I simply told them to be here after the game and we'd finish the conversation. Of course, we walked out there and those p-s were gone. So my general impression of Michigan fans is they are simply trash. I hope the Wolverines program burns to the ground and stays there a very long time.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
My brother, my oldest son and my nephew were walking by large groups of UM fans and they were running their mouths about us being trailer park trash and ignorant and many other vile things. I simply told them to be here after the game and we'd finish the conversation. Of course, we walked out there and those p-s were gone. So my general impression of Michigan fans is they are simply trash. I hope the Wolverines program burns to the ground and stays there a very long time.
Yankees. smh

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.