Auburn vs Ole Miss

russtang

All-American
Apr 11, 2007
Central Alabama
www.uniquetitanium.com
I think that, sometimes, staying on a play too long can work against a player and team. Most of our fumbles have come from trying too hard at the end of the play. It could be argued that's what happened with Wallace last night.

On the injury issue with the SC, my assumption was that it could either work for you or against you. They might consider that we would have beaten OM with Drake or OM could have won last if Treadwell hadn't gotten hurt. OTOH, it could hurt, if it's season-ending. IOW, they have to consider Bama sans Drake and OM sans Treadwell. It's obvious that neither team is the same, going forward. With a temporary injury, it seems to me that they could excuse a loss and raise the team's rating, if the injured player is to return...

The injury consideration is just a bogus "tool" they can use to justify rigging the poll.

Why was ORE given such high consideration for a starting tackle being out? Was it because they needed an excuse to put a non sec team higher to make it look better to the public?

Alabama was missing a starting center, starting linebacker, starting slot/RB in its loss. Was ALA given the same consideration as ONE Oregon player?

Ole Miss was minus their starting LT, and starting LB. Their starting safety went out the first half. The backup LB got hurt the second half. I believe there were more.
What consideration should they get because of all these injuries? I mean, that's a LOT of injuries for one game. Shouldn't they be given the win? Because everybody knows they would have won without those injuries.

This so-called "injury" consideration needs to be taken out immediately. It's bogus.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
The injury consideration is just a bogus "tool" they can use to justify rigging the poll.

Why was ORE given such high consideration for a starting tackle being out? Was it because they needed an excuse to put a non sec team higher to make it look better to the public?

Alabama was missing a starting center, starting linebacker, starting slot/RB in its loss. Was ALA given the same consideration as ONE Oregon player?

Ole Miss was minus their starting LT, and starting LB. Their starting safety went out the first half. The backup LB got hurt the second half. I believe there were more.
What consideration should they get because of all these injuries? I mean, that's a LOT of injuries for one game. Shouldn't they be given the win? Because everybody knows they would have won without those injuries.

This so-called "injury" consideration needs to be taken out immediately. It's bogus.
That tells you just how political the process is going to be...

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
That poster is an idiot...
Tipped ball in Ga game was pure luck - ball could have gone 1000 different directions and it went in the only one where it could be caught.
Ingram's fumble could have bounced any number of ways, but bouncing directly down the sideline for 10-20 yards, as close to the sideline as it was, and never going out of bounds, was luck. Barn had nothing to do with the direction the ball took in either instance, but they say it's never quitting. I hope and pray with every ounce of my being that, before they leave T-town, they will have quit before the 60 minutes is up.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.