Auburn vs Ole Miss

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
I think I have changed my mind about who I am pulling for. We have to win out regardless of who wins this game. However, I am pulling for Ole Miss. We see what happens when the only team you lose too is #1 or 2. We have to play Miss St anyway as well. I want AU to lose just for the simple fact I dont want them lucking up and going to ATL.

If Ole miss Stays in front of us and we beat Miss St we will still be at #3 or 4. I dont think the committee keeps a one loss Bama out who lost to #2 Ole Miss.

Last edited:

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama
This is why their Offense ticks me off. I have coached before and some of the smallest details it seems Defensive coach's Overlook with them. It is a EAST TO WEST offense. But if you do not play sound and have too much speed you over run plays and get out of gap's and they make you look silly. DE's & LB'S HAVE TO BE Disciplined.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Ole Miss has a really good Pass D and a not so great Run D. That's why they
lost to LSU and probably AU tonight.

Its also why we didn't win...we are actually a good passing team and a mediocre running team. Ole Miss was just a very bad match up for us.

If we can get by this upcoming LSU game I think we can beat State and Aubie to win the West.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Dang - look at Wallace out there running like a scalded dog.

Woot - Rebs up by a TD.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
ONly way we are making the playoffs is as an at large team. Wonder if Georgia , Bama and Ole Miss wins out. Georgia beats Ole Miss. I guess they will take Bama over Georgia.... Right?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.