And there it is - controlling your own destiny .

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
At the point where you sad "we're in" then you have to look at seeding, which is why SoS will still matter.
You are wrong on this. Seeding won't matter. It doesn't matter who we play or where we play. Bama will get the best shot from anyone who lines up against us anywhere. We just need to be in the 4 team playoff.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Now that we control our own destiny I much prefer not having to face another SEC team in the playoffs, especially one that we have played already. It is fun to laugh at what happened to LSU when we played them again for the championship, and they really should have been able to give us a better game. However, it is tough to beat a good team twice. As it is though, I don't care who loses to who or where we are seeded as long as we win in.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
So, basically we need Georgia to beat Auburn and then it'll be down between us and Miss state.

I totally think Georgia will definitely fix their issues before their game against Auburn. I dont' think Auburn can make it out of games, Texas A and M and Georgia with both win... I know TAMU played like crap lately, but I still think they're a dangerous team.. and could seroiusly compete with Auburn in the game this week. We may face Auburn with their 2 or 3 losses.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
So, basically we need Georgia to beat Auburn and then it'll be down between us and Miss state.

I totally think Georgia will definitely fix their issues before their game against Auburn. I dont' think Auburn can make it out of games, Texas A and M and Georgia with both win... I know TAMU played like crap lately, but I still think they're a dangerous team.. and could seroiusly compete with Auburn in the game this week. We may face Auburn with their 2 or 3 losses.
Did you watch A&M Saturday? They were beyond atrocious and were fortunate to beat La-Monroe, at home no less. Auburn will beat them comfortably in that double wide they call a stadium.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

I'll eat my hat if A&M beats AU. Not happening..

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I agree, TAMU has gone into a tailspin and may not win another game this year. I thought UGA would knock off auburn and set the table for us on 11/29, but after seeing UGA get curb stomped by Florida I just don't see how they can beat auburn. I hope I am wrong on both games, but IMO we have a much tougher row to hoe than anybody else.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Yes, I saw that. If Florida can turn it around *cough cough* ... can TAMU? I found it interesting they were so hot at the beginning of season, and then suddenly goes cold. I'm just saying that we know TAMU sucks big time, but don't be suprised if they upset Auburn...
Did you watch A&M Saturday? They were beyond atrocious and were fortunate to beat La-Monroe, at home no less. Auburn will beat them comfortably in that double wide they call a stadium.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Yes, I saw that. If Florida can turn it around *cough cough* ... can TAMU? I found it interesting they were so hot at the beginning of season, and then suddenly goes cold. I'm just saying that we know TAMU sucks big time, but don't be suprised if they upset Auburn...
I'd be beyond shocked if that defense could stop AU once much less enough to win the game. Their DL gets gashed for holes big enough for Noah to parallel park the ARK in. AU will have a field day.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
I would love to see it happen but I just don't see how. Remember Kenny Hill is still suspended and Kyle Allen is the QB. He was 13 of 28 for 106 yds, 1 INT and 1 fumble against La-Monroe. With A&M's defense, they'll have to outscore the boogs track meet style and those kinds of numbers won't come close. Unfortunately, I think AU wins big but I sure hope I'm wrong.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
I would love to see it happen but I just don't see how. Remember Kenny Hill is still suspended and Kyle Allen is the QB. He was 13 of 28 for 106 yds, 1 INT and 1 fumble against La-Monroe. With A&M's defense, they'll have to outscore the boogs track meet style and those kinds of numbers won't come close. Unfortunately, I think AU wins big but I sure hope I'm wrong.
Yeah, this. I wish it were otherwise. After what A&M did to them last time, I expect Captain Sweater Vest to run it up all he can.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I don't think Florida has "turned it around". They found a play that Georgia never figured out how to stop and kept running it. It was really unbelievable. I still expect Florida to stink up the joint between here and the end of the year.

Barn will bury aTm and Georgia IMO. The East is just a big mess. The Vols may have the strongest team in the East since Dobbs has lost his red shirt.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Posting that picture is really, really close to grounds for being banned in my opinion!!

I meant the original post by the duck (didn't want to repeat the image again) in case anyone who disliked my post was confused.......if not, I guess you're an Aubie and don't understand...Heaven is actually via Tuscaloosa AL!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.