CFP Poll is out (week 3 @ post 208)

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Ok, here's what I think we'll see on Tuesday and why. This isn't what I WANT to see, but what I BELIEVE we'll see. Please put up your ten, again based on what you think we'll see, not what you WANT to see.

1 Florida State8-0
2 Mississippi State8-0
3 Auburn7-1
4 Oregon8-1
5 TCU 7-1
6 Alabama7-1
7 Ole Miss7-2
8 Michigan State7-1
9Kansas State7-1
10Notre Dame7-1 or Arizona

FSU jumps miss st because 1) they beat a ranked team and 2) miss st barely won over am unranked arky.

They don't move the barn this week but next week as long as they beat TAMU, they jump state, even when state beats UTM. they like to bump the barn now but you can't very well drop the #1 ranked team two spots in one weekend just because it didn't have a huge win. Ol miss has two losses and falls just behind us because of how close it was, and we get jumped cause it's a bi week and tcu pulled that victory from wvu cause they didn't want it and were ranked. Everyone else stays the same except maybe Notre dame, but I don't know if I can finish the Arizona game tonight soooooooooooo........

Feel free to flame away

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
Re: CFB top ten on Tuesday

1. MSU (they'll give them one freebie)
2. FSU
3. the barn
4. Oregon
5. Bama
6. TCU
7. Michigan St.
8. Kansas State.

Can't go beyond that right now as Arizona and Arizona St. are still playing.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK

I was thinking we get into that #5 spot. Maybe need one more week to hit that spot I guess, great list OP. I think you'll wind up pretty darn close to what the playoff committee selects.

B

BroadwayJoe777

It doesn't matter to me the slightest where Bama is ranked and I am not going to worry about this silly poll anymore thanks to the Ole Miss loss!

As you all know, we have LSU, MSU and the Barn to close out the season. Win those and the SECCG and WE ARE IN BABY!

Last edited:

bama_at_uab

1st Team
Mar 6, 2006
Birmingham

It doesn't matter to me the slightest where Bama is ranked and I am not going to worry about this silly poll anymore thanks to the Ole Miss loss!

As you all know, we have LSU, MSU and the Barn to close out the season. Win those and the SECCG and WE ARE IN BABY!
That's right, if we win the SEC none of the silly poll matters

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012

If we win LSU at the latest time they play in death valley, then two possibly top 3 teams, and finally the secc....the argument could be made that we'd be in first

Regarding people saying we'll be fifth, I don't understand the reasoning, other than it being hopeful

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

Ok, here's what I think we'll see on Tuesday and why. This isn't what I WANT to see, but what I BELIEVE we'll see. Please put up your ten, again based on what you think we'll see, not what you WANT to see.

1 Florida State8-0
2 Mississippi State8-0
3 Auburn7-1
4 Oregon8-1
5 TCU 7-1
6 Alabama7-1
7 Ole Miss7-2
8 Michigan State7-1
9Kansas State7-1
10Notre Dame7-1 or Arizona

Feel free to flame away
1 Mississippi State 8-0
2 Florida State 8-0 FSU doesn't deserve to be ranked #1 YET! I hope Miami or Florida can beat them. Florida may have the defense that can do it.
3 The Barn 7-1 Really LUCKY they won tonight
4 Oregon 8-1
5 Alabama 7-1 (Is THE Committee going to punish Bama for having a Bye week?)
6 TCU 7-1
7 Michigan State 7-1
8 Kansas State 7-1
9 Notre Dame 7-1
10 ? Maybe Arizona, maybe Nebraska, Maybe Arizona State, Maybe Ohio State

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

I think Bama will be 7 or 8. Ole Miss will drop behind all the 1 loss teams.
Yeah, TCU and especially KSU may get a bump with Bama and Michigan st idle.

Any chance the Aggies beat the aggies next week?

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

so you have ol miss completely gone? Wow
Yes. They shoulda, woulda, coulda today but they DIDN't!

Bo was even having a Good Bo day until he FUMBLED. That play when Treadwell was brought down was somewhat like that misses field goal in last year's Bama vs Barn game. To go down like he did and not score while SO close to scoring. This Earth is not rotating appropriately on its axis. Why does the Barn have so much luck?

The only way Ole Miss gets back in is if we have many teams with two losses. Ole Miss may even end up as a 3 loss team based on what happens with the Egg Bowl and they will not, apparently, have their best offensive player/threat, Treadwell.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

1. MSU (they'll give them one freebie)
2. FSU
3. the barn
4. Oregon
5. Bama
6. TCU
7. Michigan St.
8. Kansas State.

Can't go beyond that right now as Arizona and Arizona St. are still playing.
The Bulldogs had a freebie last week against Kentucky.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.