Pick the score: Crimson Tide vs Tiguhs

dadleyblane5

All-SEC
Apr 19, 2011
DeFuniak Springs Fl.
Good guys 38

The who 13

Yeah I said it....38-13. Let's see if I'm right....I bet we see alot more of our TE's in this game and OJ scores twice. Amari scores at least twice, because I don't think LSU can cover Coop one on one...if they do I still say White is open for the game also, along with the rest of our receivers...Also I think we establish the run even with everyone bouncing around on the O line. And I don't believe with any conviction right now that LSU can put that many points against us, not with the way our D is starting to peak just at the right time of the year. If I'm wrong then y'all can come on here and bash me. lol

tidefan39817

All-American
Jan 17, 2006
Bainbridge, Georgia
I said it before, I will say it again. this game will be close. I HOPE I AM WRONG. I don't want to be on pins and needles all game. 20-17 BAMA.
that is what I am thinking. close one. Bama and LSU have been the big boys in the conf. for a long time and they have been built to take on each other in a toe to toe slugfest of a fight. it's not gonna be pretty and it is not gonna be for the faint of heart.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.