Pick the score: Crimson Tide vs Tiguhs

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I hate prediction threads, but they are hard to not read and participate in...so...

Bama: 19

LSU: 14

I hope AG is ready because we'll need him to hit 4 field goals...mostly short ones...maybe one long one.

Oh, and we'll have a white Christmas in B'ham this year too!:smile:

BamaSully

1st Team
Oct 13, 1999
Jackson, TN
I am worried about being able to beat a game MSU team with a hot QB with us coming off a typically tough, emotional LSU game.

I think it will be Bama 24 LSU 10 but I think it will 10-10 for a while before finally pull away late.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
If we get ahead early and take the fans out of the game early then it will go well for us. I think we win as long as we don't come out and mess around.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
If we get ahead early and take the fans out of the game early then it will go well for us. I think we win as long as we don't come out and mess around.
That's really what it will be about. We need to hold onto the ball and stop a greater percentage of 3rd and long conversions. I hope this ends up being like A and M where we predict a close game and then see a massacre. In Death Valley right now, with Cam out, I'll be happy with a W. We get Auburn and MSST at home. (BTW, our next away game would be the SECCG if we take care of business).

Alabama 31
LSU 27

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Who's offense is dead without the run; this has been a mantra of this game for years. I think Bama might have even won one or two recently where the who's had good rushing yardage. But if it is stymied, who's become one dimensional and they aren't going to win many games just passing the ball. Bama has the second ranked rushing D in the nation, only 6 yds behind Penn State. If Bama's offense doesn't turn the ball over, this game isn't that close. Bama wins 31-14
OTOH
If "away from home " BS shows up, this game could go either way and will come down to a last second fg
24-21 pick your winner.
Bama plays a near perfect game (no turnovers, few penalties), doesn't matter what the who's do - they don't have enough talent/quality depth to hang. Bama stumbles and fumbles, then we have another possible loss.

CrimsonPassion

1st Team
Jun 6, 2009
Attalla, AL
I have a feeling Bama will make this game tougher than it needs to be because that's just what we do (A&M being the exception). Having said that, I still feel that we'll win, but I think the final score will be a lot closer than we would like: 24-17.

B

BroadwayJoe777

This game worries me more than any of our remaining games.

Because I have no idea how this "young" and "injured" team will play on the road, I will have to go with:

Alabama 17
LSU 21

I so hope I am wrong!!!!

Last edited:

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
LSU is surging and Bama still struggles on the road. I'm quite nervous about this game.

LSU 17
Bama 13

Here's to hoping I'm wrong, RTR!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I really hope you're wrong about needing a strong 2nd half. The quicker we take the air out of the balloon down there the better off we'll be. Imo, our best shot is to be up 2 scores going into the 4th quarter. The offense is growing up and handling pressure better. 100,000 fired up Cajuns just isn't fun to have to deal with deep into the 2nd half of a game. I want them sitting on their hands, maybe even filling towards the parking lot.
We need to put up lots of points on the scoreboard and send those Cajuns home early. By mid-3rd quarter I hope the stadium is almost EMPTY except for HAPPY Bama fans!

No prediction YET! This is a tough one to call. The Bengal Tigers have improved on the defensive side of the ball in the past few weeks.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.