Pick the score: Crimson Tide vs Tiguhs

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
17-31, Alabama with the win. Gonna be a tough battle, as it always is with LSU. A few external factors will play into the game, obviously one the toughest stadiums in America to be the away team. We have Injuries in key positions, so I assume the run game is going to be slower than what we have seen on the road. I look to Amari Cooper to have another outstanding football game. Turnovers and penalties are going to play a magnificent role in how the game plays out, hopefully we end up winning the turnover battle. I don't know about you guys, this was probably one of the most enjoyable weekends of CFB in a long time simply because we had a bye week. You guys ready? Big weekend for us, Bama Fans!

Now to close with a prayer.

Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for bringin' me and my mama together, and also that my LSU friends no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers. I offer you a tiger with its cub as a sacrifice for our glorious win. Amen.

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama
I said it before, I will say it again. this game will be close. I HOPE I AM WRONG. I don't want to be on pins and needles all game. 20-17 BAMA.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Corn dogs will be doing everything they can to rattle Blake, just as they did Bad Bo.

We keep our composure and play our game at our tempo and we come out of that snake pit with a solid win.

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
Will be scary the in first half but we win comfortably n the end 31-9
I really hope you're wrong about needing a strong 2nd half. The quicker we take the air out of the balloon down there the better off we'll be. Imo, our best shot is to be up 2 scores going into the 4th quarter. The offense is growing up and handling pressure better. 100,000 fired up Cajuns just isn't fun to have to deal with deep into the 2nd half of a game. I want them sitting on their hands, maybe even filling towards the parking lot.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I really hope you're wrong about needing a strong 2nd half. The quicker we take the air out of the balloon down there the better off we'll be. Imo, our best shot is to be up 2 scores going into the 4th quarter. The offense is growing up and handling pressure better. 100,000 fired up Cajuns just isn't fun to have to deal with deep into the 2nd half of a game. I want them sitting on their hands, maybe even filling towards the parking lot.
I hope I'm wrong about that too, and I think i might be. I more or less am trying to give the history of the rivalry a nod of it being an emotionally physical game, but I think we will pull away

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I think Our running game will be on fire this weekend. With Hill and Sheprad, Brown... we should be on same page. WE know LSU is going to run more ball than they pass, so I expect the score to be around 38-21. Rest of points come in second half.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.