Link: The point where it stops being about "Auburn Luck"

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
I never said they don't have talent, or 5 star or four star players. In comparison to us though, it's not close at all. We are running circles around them in recruiting and getting talent. Yet so far as HC--and this trend could certainly change--Gus is accomplishing a great deal with a lot less elite talent than we have. Yes, he's had some good fortune but I also think the coaching job he has done has been vastly underrated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They have a good bit of upperclassmen this year that they will lose to graduation and the draft. We'll see how they do when attrition really hits them for the first time under the Gus era.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I dunno where all of this is coming from - GC's classes were close behind Bama's, and I think GM's were too. I literally almost got in a physical fight with my barner brother who insisted all of the talent "left" before GM arrived - those people are so brainwashed they are silly stupid. Yeah, Dyer and the door-kicking crew were gone but they weren't all 4 or 5 stars.
There is a talent differential but it's not far enough where it doesn't come down to coaching - it does. That was evident last year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.