DeMeco Ryans Injured, maybe out rest of season

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
DeMeco experienced a non-contact injury when he intercepted a pass in the game against the Texans. He took two steps and fell on the turf. Early report is he has a tendon problem. Houston fans gave him a lot of applause and respect when he left the game. Hope he will be back soon. He is the Eagle's defensive leader.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
He's an upstanding, classy guy, who also happens to be a pretty special football player. The University of Alabama is lucky to have him as a former player and co-captain. Get well soon Demeco!

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Several media outlets via Twitter (i.e., Adam Schefter, John Clayton, ect.) calling it a torn achilles but the team announced it was an ankle problem. RoMac also went down today with a lower leg injury.

On another note, is it me or is the torn achilles becoming more prevalent in professional sports? I'm sure it happens regularly and I just don't pay attention.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Several media outlets via Twitter (i.e., Adam Schefter, John Clayton, ect.) calling it a torn achilles but the team announced it was an ankle problem. RoMac also went down today with a lower leg injury.

On another note, is it me or is the torn achilles becoming more prevalent in professional sports? I'm sure it happens regularly and I just don't pay attention.
Early word is Rolo has right knee injury, probably to miss some time...

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I saw the play too. My first reaction was how could DeMeco just drop s interception and then I realized he had a serious injury. Get better DeMeco. Maybe he'll be fit enough to hobble along the sidelines v. MSU

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
It looked kind of an awkward fall. If he has the same Dr as Robinson he'll be back next week.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.