JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
LSU preview: Suddenly, Tigers are a major roadblock for Tide
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
November 3rd, 2014 10:36 PM

. By Jess Nicholas TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief Nov. 3, 2014 About a month ago, LSU was 4-2, coming off a 41-7 pasting at the hands of Auburn, and a lot of college football fans and pundits alike were writing the Bayou Bengals’ obituary. But things change in an instant in this game. LSU’s alleged slide into […]

Read More Here

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I'm fairly impressed with the margin of this prediction. I feel a little more confident about the game after reading this, but I still think we'll be happy with a slim margin...just win baby!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
LSUs offensive strength is our defensive strength......and our defensive strength is stronger than their offensive strength.....

We stifle them -- I am not sure they score more than 10-14 --- our QB improved on the road from game 1 to game 2 -- and if he makes similar strides in game 3 -- we should be in great shape.

I think Yeldon plays his typical great game against LSU -- even dinged up....

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
I noticed the mention of Tyren Jones and Denzel Devall providing depth at RB and LB. Thought T Jones is suspended and Devall is injured.

Am I mistaken?

Sign me up for liking the final score prediction; I'll be thrilled with that result. Especially if we dodge any significant injuries.

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
LSUs offensive strength is our defensive strength......and our defensive strength is stronger than their offensive strength.....
My thoughts exactly. We are good at defending the thing they are good at. And, with apologies to Fournette, who I would dearly love to be a Tide player, he is just a freshman, and freshman rarely decide outcomes.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.