Link: State of auburn shirts

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Guys, this is good for them because nobody knows where Auburn is located plus it teaches a geography lesson too. Their fans can be quizzed on the true name of the state every time their children get Alabama wrong on a test and don't understand why.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Some of the threads on their feelings about the name "Alabama" on their boards have been amusing. I'd say a majority have let their hate towards Bama spill over into a hatred towards the name of their own state. Quite a few do indeed wish they were in Georgia...

Mke4Bama

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2006
Cullman (Good Hope)
Some of the threads on their feelings about the name "Alabama" on their boards have been amusing. I'd say a majority have let their hate towards Bama spill over into a hatred towards the name of their own state. Quite a few do indeed wish they were in Georgia...
Consider me one of the few :)

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Where, exactly, is the "state of Auburn"? I can't find it on a map. Oh, wait, maybe I can find it by the smell of fresh cow dung.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Where, exactly, is the "state of Auburn"? I can't find it on a map. Oh, wait, maybe I can find it by the smell of fresh cow dung.
I believe the "state of Auburn" is somewhere between the "state of Confusion" and the "state of Despair". :cool2:

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
I for one love these shirts. They are the ones who perpetuate their Little Brother Syndrome. In football as in business or politics, the leader touts his strengths while the followers take shots at the leader. We will always be the leader.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.