AC/DC drummer murder for hire

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Rudd must have some big balls to attempt to hire a big gun. But dirty deeds done dirt cheap are almost always exposed sooner or later, because hired guns don't just shoot to thrill. Money talks. If you want blood and you want discretion, you have to play ball. If New Zealand has the death penalty, Rudd could soon be strapped to a high voltage chair on a direct highway to hell. Even if he isn't executed, I don't see him doing well in prison - he's not exactly hard as a rock and he doesn't strike me as the type to make a jail break.

Thank you - thank you very much. I'll be here all week. :rolleyes:

BamaCurt

Scout Team
Jul 3, 2000
Rudd must have some big balls to attempt to hire a big gun. But dirty deeds done dirt cheap are almost always exposed sooner or later, because hired guns don't just shoot to thrill. Money talks. If you want blood and you want discretion, you have to play ball. If New Zealand has the death penalty, Rudd could soon be strapped to a high voltage chair on a direct highway to hell. Even if he isn't executed, I don't see him doing well in prison - he's not exactly hard as a rock and he doesn't strike me as the type to make a jail break.

Thank you - thank you very much. I'll be here all week. :rolleyes:
Well, Hells Bells! Must have been a Problem Child from the beginning. It's a fine line walking on the Razor's Edge of the law. Before long, he'll be Shook All Night Long by a bunk mate in a cold jail cell. Better have a Stiff Upper Lip once he's behind bars with other criminals. No Beating Around The Bush about it.

Probably won't be any Mistress's For Christmas this year. He'll Go Down. Maybe he'll find out Hell Aint A Bad Place To Be. He'll soon find out Who Made Who as he Rides On into the afterlife. Life's going to be Hard As A Rock on the chain gang. Playing poker in his cell with The Jack in his hand. Unless he makes a Jailbreak with a little TNT. Living everyday in Sin City. But, he'd be Back in Black and white stripes before he got to far.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty to death threat and drug charges

AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty to death threat and drug charges
Hong Kong (CNN)Phil Rudd, the drummer for legendary hard rock band AC/DC, has pleaded guilty to charges of threatening to kill and possession of drugs in a New Zealand court.

Rudd, who previously denied all allegations, made a surprise guilty plea Tuesday before the trial began.

The 60-year-old Australian was arrested in November last year after police found methamphetamine and cannabis while executing a search warrant at his home in New Zealand.

According to a court summary, Rudd fired several employees because the release of his solo album in August had flopped in the charts. A month later, he called an associate and said he wanted his personal assistant "taken out."

He later then called the victim -- his personal assistant -- on the phone and said, "I'm going to come over and kill you."
http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/21/asia/acdc-phil-rudd-guilty-plea/

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.