CFN Bama vs. LSU

B

BamaJ

I like it! "Blake and Sims and Heisman and contender in the same sentence..."

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
You know the "Sims for Heisman" talk sounds crazy on the surface. But if we win and he blows up in this game, he could get some consideration. His numbers are better than McCarron's, who was a finalist, and he's like #2 in the nation in QBR, above Prescott, Boykin, and some of the other contenders. You never know and wouldn't it make for an awesome story?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Can't possibly be right. I've been reading their boards - our QB sucks, especially on the road, our secondary sucks and their young QB (who's completed 72 passes this year already) is going to carve them up, their monster OL and huge backs are going to steamroll us, an, an, an... You get the idea. I've never seen such an overconfident bunch. I can't believe that on one of their boards, they made a comment about the people here being confident...

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Can't possibly be right. I've been reading their boards - our QB sucks, especially on the road, our secondary sucks and their young QB (who's completed 72 passes this year already) is going to carve them up, their monster OL and huge backs are going to steamroll us, an, an, an... You get the idea. I've never seen such an overconfident bunch. I can't believe that on one of their boards, they made a comment about the people here being confident...
We probably shouldn't even show up - they might hurt us.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I said 15. So it says what I said and what Jess says. People will be quick to say well AU blew them out. LSU/Bama has been an even bigger rivalry over the years than AU/Bama. It is going to be close regardless. Would it surprise me if Bama blew them away? Not at all.
before the barners get too excited, that game was in auburn and lsu has improved since that game. prior to that loss, lsu has won 5 of the last 7 between them.

bamanix

1st Team
Mar 24, 2010
like coach says, one game at a time. this one is big. we can prove a lot to the bama nation, and to the sec this sat. I am glad this is a typical grind it out game between two teams that have always been strong at this. blake sims does add a dimension to this one for us. not the norm, but, may be needed to win this one. I worry about left tackle, and the run game. scares me to play LSU and not have a rushing ability. by the same token, we play a team that will depend on the run. our defense should be able to control the def line of scrimmage, and give our secondary a boost. big step to the miss state game.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
You must not visit the UGA boards :)

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.