LSU fans still crying over the Peterson non-INT call at Bryant Denny vs Julio...

Crimson Wonder

1st Team
Sep 4, 2002
Atlanta
The frustrating part about these mindless goobers is that they are all saying the same thing.. "Derrrp he was IN BOUNDS... HIS FEET WUZ INNNN.... TURRIBLE CALL..WEDDA WONNNN. PETERSON FOR PRESIDENT."

What (apparently all) of these goobers fail to realize is that the call was ultimately about how Julio's foot was out of bounds when he had first touch on the ball... Therefore... The play is dead. Period.... The ridiculous comments that followed in a thread I observed were also great for a laugh... "No doubt we were gonna win that game if it hadn't been rigged." Despite the fact that their offense was doing NOTHING all day and their players were dropping like flies.

Oh gees... Saturday can't get here fast enough.

Crimson Wonder

1st Team
Sep 4, 2002
Atlanta
Agreed... And again, they're arguing the wrong point. Was he in bounds? Yep... Does it matter? Nope.. It was a dead ball due to the fact that Julio's foot was out of bounds and touched the ball first. Anything that happened after that doesn't matter... Their fans struggle with logic... and apparently so does Peterson.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

Ask them if they are still upset over this? Go to about 4:10 - the infamous "interception" ---- :pDT_bur2: on TideFans.com

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Agreed... And again, they're arguing the wrong point. Was he in bounds? Yep... Does it matter? Nope.. It was a dead ball due to the fact that Julio's foot was out of bounds and touched the ball first. Anything that happened after that doesn't matter... Their fans struggle with logic... and apparently so does Peterson.
i just laugh now, they will never get this

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
The frustrating part about these mindless goobers is that they are all saying the same thing.. "Derrrp he was IN BOUNDS... HIS FEET WUZ INNNN.... TURRIBLE CALL..WEDDA WONNNN. PETERSON FOR PRESIDENT."

What (apparently all) of these goobers fail to realize is that the call was ultimately about how Julio's foot was out of bounds when he had first touch on the ball... Therefore... The play is dead. Period.... The ridiculous comments that followed in a thread I observed were also great for a laugh... "No doubt we were gonna win that game if it hadn't been rigged." Despite the fact that their offense was doing NOTHING all day and their players were dropping like flies.

Oh gees... Saturday can't get here fast enough.
Julio's foot was on the line. Play is dead when he touched the ball. (There is a youtube video alleging the refs got it wring, but the dude making the did not understand the rules.
Dems the rules.
Next!

Crimson Wonder

1st Team
Sep 4, 2002
Atlanta
Exactly... But to those rubes, it's easier to try and debate the part no one else is ... debating lol. The whole "his feet were in" argument works with their "we were robbed and were sure to win" theory. If their fans were forced to understand the game and it's rules, they couldn't argue about "oh what could have been."

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
It's always something with them. The officials screwed them, the schedule isn't fair, they shouldn't have had to play Alabama twice in a season, whine, whine, whine. I do not discuss football with LSU fans because I never could find one that could actually stick to the subject. If you start with how Fournette is going to do against Alabama's defensive line or whether Cooper can get open on their defensive backs, within 30 seconds you'll have heard about how unfair it is that they play Florida every year or some such.... Been going on as long as I can remember.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
And if Cade Foster made just one FG, or the Bama's special team made the tackle Bama would have won 2013 Iron Bowl. Every team has a "woulda, coulda, shoulda" game.

So to the LSU fans (and by extension UT fans with Colt McCoy/NC Game) I would like to give you a warm glass of shut the hell up.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I was sitting in the upper end zone where the no called pass interference was called. Even my LSU friends agreed it was a bad call which changed the our come of the game.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
How about that terrible simultaneous possession goes to the defender INT in the 2011 game? That one was atrocious. The replay booth couldn't even figure out Williams was on his back with the ball tied up therefore it is awarded to the offense.

That one was worse. Did basically lose us the game. And it was the wrong call to boot

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
What are they whining about? So they went 9-4 instead of 10-3. How in the world does the Patrick Peterson play help them with Les Miles's clock management against Ole Miss a few weeks later?

Also - LSU had a total of 253 yards in that game, so it isn't like they were streaking up and down the field. Wanna know what their TOTAL OFFENSE was for the fourth quarter?

Nine yards.

They trailed by six at the time.

How in the world do they figure even if the call had been right that they win the game?

We had 162 yards and scored 14 points in that same time frame.

They had 89 yards in the third quarter, so for the entire half they had 98 yards.

What are they drinking down there?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.