LSUFreek: The Fairy Tale Season of Ole Miss 2014

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
Now that is funny. Wheres the other whinning Manning boi's.\

Since we are on LSU Freak I must have missed this one he did on Cash Cab.

Last edited:

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
All kinds of awesome. Edit: Actually took me a couple of views to catch Archie in the recliner!

briancm

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2003
Sheffield, AL USA
While funny and well done, it brings back memories (not so good ones) of xmas presents I got that did not make it through the day as a kid. This is both funny and sad at the same time. I feel for the little girl who saw her little toy go down in flames.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
Not terribly original. He copped that from a gif thread on Tigerdroppings from posters who were asked "What gif best illustrates each SEC team?" - that one was specifically used for Ole Miss.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
While funny and well done, it brings back memories (not so good ones) of xmas presents I got that did not make it through the day as a kid. This is both funny and sad at the same time. I feel for the little girl who saw her little toy go down in flames.
Sounds like you need a sit down with Stacy.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
I think this one is right up there with his best. Made me laugh as hard as any of them. However, since we are putting up some others:

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
All kinds of awesome. Edit: Actually took me a couple of views to catch Archie in the recliner!
It's the subtleties like that that make Freek the best. There are a lot of people that make funny gifs that I've seen. But it's the background stuff that really makes his stuff so consistently awesome.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.