Link: Can alabama possibly win over tigers?

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
"Can you imagine the grief Alabama would get if the Crimson Tide was playing Presbyterian, which Mississippi is doing, or Tennesseee-Martin, the visitors for the number one team, Mississippi State.If you can’t imagine it, just wait a couple of weeks until Alabama hosts Western Carolina."

Link

oregonbltzkrieg

1st Team
Sep 17, 2013
Ducks at Warp Speed
"Can you imagine the grief Alabama would get if the Crimson Tide was playing Presbyterian, which Mississippi is doing, or Tennesseee-Martin, the visitors for the number one team, Mississippi State.If you can’t imagine it, just wait a couple of weeks until Alabama hosts Western Carolina."

Link
Hopefully the committee punishes these teams in the polls for playing late season weak competition. Your team and Auburn should be rewarded for playing conference foes.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Why should it matter when you play non conference games? Especially this year when it comes between the #1 and #3 teams.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Hopefully the committee punishes these teams in the polls for playing late season weak competition. Your team and Auburn should be rewarded for playing conference foes.
??????????????????????????????

I guess you missed the part about who Bama plays after LSWho and MISStake. Don't know API's schedule, but they may have a late-season cupcake, before they play Jawjah.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Do y'all think in the future teams will be forced to drop these cupcake games, like next year in between Miss St & Auburn, we play Charleston Southern..Is it possible this off-season will drop the Charleston Southern game & pick-up a higher rated school to play..Cause I know the play-off selection committee says they will factor in all the games & who we play..Charleston Southern is a team I would rather not play at all..I hate those patsy type games like that..

Last edited:

pyro

Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Winchester TN
Do y'all think in the future teams will be forced to drop these cupcake games, like next year in between Miss St & Auburn, we play Charleston Southern..Is it possible this off-seas will drop the Charleston Southern game & pick-up a higher rated school to play..Cause I know the play-off selection committee says they will factor in all the games & who we play..Charleston Southern is a team I would rather not play at all..I hate those patsy type games like that..
I don't, you have to win homecoming games no matter what. That beautiful queen doesn't want to see her Alma Matter louse to a power team like Oklahoman on her crowing day.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
If Ole Miss played Oregon State, Washington State, Illinois, Iowa State, Wake Forest, Vandy or Syracuse would it be any different?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.