LSU Radio show host shows his hatred of Alabama football

Bama1985

1st Team
Jan 18, 2006
Calhoun County
audio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3cpBTrt3gE&feature=youtu.be

Transcript

My lock of the week and I’ve never done this before since we’ve been doing this show. I typically try and stay away from the game because it gets a little bit skewed you know. You know, you can't see the forest through the trees because you’re a little bit close up. My lock of the week is LSU…getting 6.5 points and I like LSU for a number reasons. They’ve only been beaten more than that three times under Les Miles in 10 years. I think everyone knows Les Miles record in Tiger Stadium. I think LSU in on the come. I think Alabama has struggled a little bit on the road. I think there are enough plays to be made out there by the LSU run game. I think if they ran AT Ole Miss and Alabama was run on Tennessee (the most recent samples that we have) I think that LSU will be able to run the ball enough to keep this thing close and actually I think they’re going to win the thing straight up.

So, you give me a good team and right now I think LSU is a good team with a chance to be great, I don’t know. But give me LSU at home getting 6.5 points against an Alabama team that’s only been so-so on the road. But, there’s another reason that LSU will not only keep it close, but win tomorrow night and I think it’s that stadium that we’re looking at behind Memorial Tower.

You can kind of feel it has been building in Baton Rouge this week. It’s an absolute LOVE for LSU and and absolute HATRED for Alabama and there is a reason (you’re going to have to give me a little more time here *speaking to his producers*).

There is a good reason to dislike these people! There is a good reason to dislike this team! In fact, there are ALOT of them. The fact that they dictate who they play against. The fact that they dictate when they play. The fact that they can dictate Geography or didn’t you know that Missouri is east of the state of Alabama. You know there is a reason there is a scholarship limit today in the NCAA. It’s so that offensive lineman don’t end up on swimming grant-in-aids. You know where that started? It started at the University of Alabama. You cannot like them because they fabricate statistics. How many national championships have they won? I don’t know what that number is but they’re claiming twice that many. You can hate them because Patrick Peterson’s foot was in bounds. You can hate em because Oklahoma State got screwed! You can hate em because there was a Christmas Day press conference in Florida. Remember the ditch diggers? You can hate em because of that. You can remember a disappointed mother with a teenage girl with a bow on the hood of her new Mercedes. You know where the NCAA manual got written? It got written in Tuscaloosa because most of the rules they’ve got are based on things that Alabama had broken or don’t the names Albert Means and Antonio Langham mean anything to you. You know the guy that makes the league schedules? He went to Alabama. You know th President of the NCAA? He once hired the coach at Alabama. You know this is the most entitled and delusional fanbase in the history of organized sports. And remember that this is a team that will get every break from every official, every administrator, every committee member. Literally ANYONE who is in authority in College Football is looking for any advantage that they can give to these people.

Remember THAT when you go into Tiger Stadium and scream your head off tomorrow night.

LSU is my lock of the week!

- Charles Hanagriff

Last edited:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I don't understand some of it. The Mercedes ? Christmas Day press conference in Florida? Ditch diggers?

What Langham did by today's standards wouldn't even get a player suspended.

jef0071

Suspended
Dec 19, 2005
Hewitt, Texas, United States
i hate lsWHO more than i do the devil. i hate that i was born and raised in that state. i NEVER EVER pull for lsWHO. i promise i hate them more than any ALABAMA fan hates tenneSLEAZE or auBURN....Roll Tide and beat da **** outta lsWHO

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
They've only lost more by more than 6.5 three times since Les has been there? We've beaten Les by more than that three times. I'm pretty sure someone else has. Oh, the barn game earlier this year.

Get your facts straight, pal.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I will never understand hatred that results from sports. People that really feel this way need to walk away from the game, because it is hurting them far more than it is helping them. The guy in the article needs help.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I hope a good curb-stomping puts this screwball in his place, so he can go home and cry in his courtbouillon.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Lol. He's picking LSU to win because the refs and higher ups in the SEC and NCAA are Bama homers. Sounds like advantage Alabama to me.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
This is fine for a pre-game locker room pep-talk, but commentators should have more pride in their work to spew such incoherent garbage in public. It probably plays well to his devoted followers. The rest of us see it as an amateur motivated by blind hatred.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I never understood LSU hatred. Through the years they have hated us, but are a mere blip on the radar to us until recently. They hate us like we hate Phil Fulmer. They blame us for their difficult life, as if we really control their SEC life. They want the conference headquarters moved from Birmingham, as if that has anything to do with conference decisions. Where was all this conference favoritism in the early 2000s?

Anyway, let's just go to red stick and spank'em , and enjoy the win!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.