Game Thread: ****Bama vs. LSU Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
@CollegeGameDay: “If Alabama wins today, in my opinion they end up running the table and become one of the four teams at then end.” - @KirkHerbstreit

snake plissken

1st Team
Apr 13, 2011
Birmingham
Anyone remember Lee Osment running back the 2 point conversion thrown by Tommy Hodson in 1989? Poor guy almost didn't make it to the goalline....lol

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Game shirt on... CHECK
Game Hat on.... CHECK
Game Face on... CHECK (Stays on from A-Day till end of season)

ROLL TIDE ROLL :BigA:

Most people will disagree when I say that to me Al-LSU is more meaningful than AL-AU.
(Used to live there)
Don't get me wrong. I hate Auburn, but the LSU game is the benchmark for measuring Alabama Football.
It's tough guy against tough guy. It's not generally won with a Gus like trick play.
The fact that CNS used to coach there is a bur under their saddle, to this day. ;)

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Game shirt on... CHECK
Game Hat on.... CHECK
Game Face on... CHECK (Stays on from A-Day till end of season)

ROLL TIDE ROLL :BigA:

Most people will disagree when I say that to me Al-LSU is more meaningful than AL-AU.
(Used to live there)
Don't get me wrong. I hate Auburn, but the LSU game is the benchmark for measuring Alabama Football.
It's tough guy against tough guy. It's not generally won with a Gus like trick play.
The fact that CNS used to coach there is a bur under their saddle, to this day. ;)
As you and CC both know, they hate Bama at a level that until recently has never come close to being reciprocated. Times have changed.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
ROLL TIDE ROLL !!! Mike the Tiger quit going to tiger stadium. Let's make LSU Tigers quit at Tiger stadium!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.