Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Team delivered - check
Tickets in hand - check
Picture with Eli Gold at dinner - check :)
Crimson and houndstooth gear ready - check
Roll Tide!

#RTRinBTR

snake plissken

1st Team
Apr 13, 2011
Birmingham
What do Ray Perkins, Bill Curry, Gene Stallings, Dennis Franchione, and Mike Price all have in common?

They never lost in Baton Rouge :p_wink:

Last edited:

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Good Game Day Morning from Canada!!

"Feels like" temp of 27 up here...

Can't get SEC Nation up here, so have College Game Day on...

Kickoff not til 8:00 p.m. up here, so good thing I have lots to do outside around the house, then a late afternoon nap...

Will have to, um, pace myself this eve, while chopping veggies for nachos, to ensure I'm fully engaged come the 4th quarter...

Have a bit of a knot in my stomach over the game, but that's to be expected playin' in Red Stick at night...

RTR Y'All!!!!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Wow , crowd chants LSU, LSU while Gameday was picking Bama /LSU in East Lansing. Everybody picked BAMA. Except Alice Cooper, crowd cheered when he picked the corn dogs.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Roll Tide.
What's Bama's record in Red Stick lately?
I love the fact that Bama is 19-5-1 in their beloved Tiger Stadium. Cursed be Mike Dubose for ending the streak and getting beat in 2000 [emoji35]. Hopefully after today Bama will move to 3-1 in Tiger Stadium during the CNS era.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Wow , crowd chants LSU, LSU while Gameday was picking Bama /LSU in East Lansing. Everybody picked BAMA. Except Alice Cooper, crowd cheered when he picked the corn dogs.

Not surprised. We killed Michigan State last time we played them. And we know how Ohio State fans feel about us.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
2-1 since CNS arrived.

Let's Roll, Tide!
I went back and checked.
Bama 17-4-1 in BR since 1969.
Bama 4-3 in Bham
Bama 1-0 in New Orleans
and the weird stat,
LSU leads 8-6 in T-town since 1969.

Note: this is on the field, not the weird Stalinist world of the NCAA where reality does not matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.