****Bama vs. LSU Postgame Thread****

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Think the Foster hit on Fourneaux (sp) loosened us up a bit and got us fired up. As far as I'm concerned that was the play of the day.
Ruben was sho' nuff the retro-rocket that fired 'Bama into playoff orbit - play of the game for momentum and, attitude adjustment.

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
I did not give up; but the game looked lost after TJ's fumble. I did not like our chances in OT; but I really think Foster'***** on that kick-off fired our guys up and gave us the energy to win in OT.

Fantastic resilience and comeback. Roll Tide!!

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Yes, I did say that if we lost this one we might not win against MSU and AU. Just said that because of our past history when we lost a big one, i.e., Florida loss and then lost to Utah, AU loss and then lost to OU. Fortunately, it was our guys on the field and not me. They found a way to win.

I eat my words.

Roll Tide!

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I will confess that for the first time in history, I basically gave up. I did not at any time criticize the team or anything. But the way LSU was playing - blowing us off the line like I haven't seen in who knows when - and how listless our offense was - I figured they'd plow right into the end zone and put a seven spot on us.

When the penalty moved them back 15, I did say it "could" get interesting at that point.

But if we win it all this year, I guess we need to invite LSU's kicker and the dude who got the penalty called on him to the parade. Without them we wouldn't have won.

So yes - for the first time in my life, I did give up on the Tide. But look how little time was left and how much better they had looked before judging me too harshly.

Say four Roll Tides and one Rammer Jammer and all will be forgiven my son.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I admit I was about to give up after Yeldon's fumble. The penalty on the corn dogs gave me hope since it eliminated the touchdown possibility. I held my breath on the last field goal attempt.

After the monster hit on the last kickoff, I knew we were in good shape.

i26bamafan

All-American
Oct 30, 1999
Summerville,SC
yahoo.com
Any W in LSU country is very good. We may not have looked good for the most part

But.........

ALABAMA 20 lsu 13 at their house is G O O D....

Ron.....

and I hope all our military overseas saw some or all of the game....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.