If LSU wants to comlain about "No Call"...

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
There were plenty of no calls but I thought we got away with one on LSU next to last play.

bradley30

1st Team
Sep 9, 2009
Oxford, AL
There is no comparisons to the 2 different no call plays. LSU shoved our receiver down. Our guys were fighting for the ball tonight. There was plenty of arm grabbing LSU's DB's were doing tonight on our receivers that were "no calls".

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
There were plenty of no calls but I thought we got away with one on LSU next to last play.
Yes, I was more worried about that one. I think it would have been called if the Bama defender had hooked the LSU player's body early but he got there and made contact so close to the time the ball arrived and he hit the ball.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I thought the officials played into the DBs favor all night for both teams. A Pac-12 crew would have set a record for DPI penalties tonight

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
No, they are complaining about the 2 personal foul penalties. The first, after the fumble, it shouldn't have been called. They were letting the teams play all night including a little shoving. That was critical but not game ending. The one really mad about is the PF at the one in OT. They think it should of been first and goal at the sixteen instead of first and ten. I guess they don't realize that if a penalty is called before the ball is set for play after a made first down or turnover, it is first and ten . But Oh well, they are LSU fans.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I thought the officials played into the DBs favor all night for both teams. A Pac-12 crew would have set a record for DPI penalties tonight
Even though there should have been a call or two this game, I usually get so frustrated with the DPI calls and wonder out loud how is a person supposed to play defense? I also get frustrated with the lack of offensive pass inerfernce calls when the offensive player can mug the defender and get away with it while the defender gets called for breathing on the player.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Good no call in my book.
No way they call that. If anything our defender had better position and the offensive player was going over his back. Also he was looking back for the ball. That last set of plays just showed the difference in our QB's Blake would have ran for that first down with all that room.

No way they call that. If anything our defender had better position and the offensive player was going over his back. Also he was looking back for the ball. That last set of plays just showed the difference in our QB's Blake would have ran for that first down with all that room.
Yep, finally we got a call to go our way. (Which was the correct call) Jennings got antsy in the pocket and thought he needed the TD. CB was in great position, and HE GOT HIS HEAD AROUND!!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
They were letting the kids play all night. I mean there could of been several PIs against the tigers. I can think of two against Deandre off the top of my head. The play on the left sideline where the DB raked the hand of White before the ball arrived and the hand holding in the Endzone.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
There was lot of missed calls tonight that could've went both ways. Like i said before, We should've pulled away. Their DBS were grabbing all night long with our WRs, so we decided to do the same, and it worked out well.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.