Bleacher Report's Outstanding Analysis (aka more stupidity from Bleacher Report)

shottistyeti

Scout Team
Dec 10, 2006
"Sophomore Derrick Henry and junior Kenyan Drake would be starting for most programs, and they are undoubtedly capable of stepping into a bigger role for as long as Yeldon remains out."

I kid you not. Here's the link:
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2146895-tj-yeldon-injury-updates-on-alabama-stars-ankle-and-return

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
Re: Bleacher Report's Outstanding Analysis

Not only is the glaring oversight on Drake unforgivable but to date Henry has not proven to be a good option as a starting back. He's big and given a hole you have a problem bringing him down but he's not shown the ability to break tackles at the point of attack.

Alabama needs another back to step up.

Mke4Bama

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2006
Cullman (Good Hope)

Not only is the glaring oversight on Drake unforgivable but to date Henry has not proven to be a good option as a starting back. He's big and given a hole you have a problem bringing him down but he's not shown the ability to break tackles at the point of attack.

Gosh, makes me wonder why we even recruited him

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL

Henry gets better as the game goes on. He's the kind of back you love to have in the 2nd half. He will be in beast mode next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds

Sort of agree with this. Maybe I expected too much of Henry . . . Haven't seen him be the dominant runner all the comparisons to Herschel and Bo led me to think. At least not on a consistent basis.

But I have been wrong before and he is still only a soph.

Oh , and Bleacher Report is merely another awful blog.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.