Good morning from Reuben Foster

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
I worry about Foster's mental (and physical) health beyond football if he continues to tackle like he has. Every hit is a cause for concern with this guy. Learning to tackle properly should be his number one priority right now. He should be practicing it every day.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
I think yesterday with the way the tackle happened it didn't seem like it was on him. Almost a freak accident.
maybe, but I'd bet it's been somewhat hurt all year, and he further aggravated it on the big hit 2 games ago, then this last week it was just the straw that broke the camels back. I'm betting surgery of some sort is on his future, or he's going to have a lot of rehad work to do in the offseason. Hope he can get it together for next year, or we'll see D Lee or SDH as the starter instead of him. Shame really as the kid has got a ton of talent.

maybe, but I'd bet it's been somewhat hurt all year, and he further aggravated it on the big hit 2 games ago, then this last week it was just the straw that broke the camels back. I'm betting surgery of some sort is on his future, or he's going to have a lot of rehad work to do in the offseason. Hope he can get it together for next year, or we'll see D Lee or SDH as the starter instead of him. Shame really as the kid has got a ton of talent.
He really does!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.