Any injury updates on yeldon?

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Re: Any injury update's on yeldon.

I think he'll be held out of practices again, but I would expect Henry and Jones to get majority of reps this week.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

I think he'll be held out of practices again, but I would expect Henry and Jones to get majority of reps this week.
You're probably right. I believe it was the same foot again. Some people were giving him a hard time about the fumble. However, he was in great pain. Under the circumstances, I didn't blame him. Stuff happens...

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama

Well,
I'm sure we might know something later today, I'm sure he has had a MRI today as well as x-ray's today. Who will be behind henrey ? Tenpenny or who?

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002

You're probably right. I believe it was the same foot again. Some people were giving him a hard time about the fumble. However, he was in great pain. Under the circumstances, I didn't blame him. Stuff happens...
I think many have a very unrealistic "puritanical" view of the game itself. There are people on both sides of the ball "trying" to hurt each other! They knew that was his injured leg and when you apply pain the body reacts. If you are on offense, stay away from the "pile"! They twist arms, legs, necks, .....you name it! Has always been part of the game and always will!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Well,
I'm sure we might know something later today, I'm sure he has had a MRI today as well as x-ray's today. Who will be behind henrey ? Tenpenny or who?
Except for season-ending injuries, CNS has always been pretty close to the vest. Probably "sprained ankle" is the only explanation we'll get...

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

I didn't because I know how that feels when you twist your ankle and suddenly you want to drop everything.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL

I was mad about the fumble but I understand why he did. Very sad and I hope he gets better soon.

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009

Agreed...and I was appalled that people were being ugly to him...the man was hurting and did you see him try to go for the ball even in that pain? I wanted to go into the stands and personally give all those LSU hoodlums a good beating for being so happy when that happened ( I know they were happy they were looking to win, but pfft lol) let alone our own fans being so tacky about it.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
i saw him walking back out of the tunnel in overtime. He was moving a little slow, but didn't seem too bad and didn't need any assistance.

Let's hope for the best.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa

I agree. It's hard to get upset at a guy who is playing his guts out and playing through the pain to try to win. Like you said, it happens.

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN

I love Henry but he is a little slow getting to the hole sometimes...we need that speed back that can hit the hole hard.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.