Nominate a Alabama player who deserves the Game ball

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Offense: White. He saved our butts with that catch. What a beautiful catch it was. I never knew dude could jump that high. He should be the next Norwood, surprised we're not taking advantage of him.

Defense: Ragland He definitely has improved so much this year, this dude is a beast on the field. He's making best of the opportunities. IT just to show us that you can sit for long time, and play great, and still have a chance in NFL.

Special Team: IT's a tie between Griffith and Foster. Giffith caught lot of flakes from lot of fans last night and it wasn't fair at all. But, he came through for us, and I'm proud of him for that. Foster is Foster, doing what he do best: Hurt people.

Honorable mentions: Yeldon, Jones, Cooper, Greene, Depriest, Collins, Cyrus Jones and Nick Perry. They did great job in 4th quarter and over time!

What do you think?

im4datide

All-SEC
Sep 6, 2001
Spring Hill,TN
Jarran Reed 15 tackles last night had 20 for entire season going into last nights game, Reggie Ragland had 13 tackles last night. They both got a helmet sticker from Rece Davis last night on College Football Final

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Our Offense was plain Vanilla till the end when Coach Lane Kiffin signaled in the 'Tackle Eligible Play'...
LSU had no answer, they were in total disarray. LSU never recovered.

My game balls would have gone to White and CLK... Game changers last night.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Reuben Foster. That hit at the end of regulation seemed to really energize our sideline in a way that had t been there all night.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
This was a team win. Too many players stood out in making a successful venture into Death Valley to single out just one.

However, I'll list a few.

On that pass to that BIG TE (Brandon Greene #89), he's one that I would mention. He held onto the ball when being turned everyday but loose at about the one yard line. I was just praying that they would not knock the ball out of his grasp.

I would even give a game ball to #10 Rueben Foster on that hit on the kickoff with 3 seconds in regulation. That #7 should have Rolled with the Crimson Tide and he would not have had to take such a hit.

#6 Sims
#2 D. White
#9 Cooper
#45 Fowler - his blocking
#88 Howard - caught a pass on that last drive in regulation and got out of bounds
#22 C. Jones - great catch when we needed one desperately
I'm not sure who deserves it on the OL, but I'd give a game ball to #74 just for being able to play in this game.
Every DEFENSIVE player who participated. The Defense was on the field tooooooooooo long. Can't happen this coming week.
The Punter
The Field Goal Kicker and holder.
The snapper who had good snaps on FG's and extra points and got down field on punts for several tackles.
Coach Saban
Coach Kiffin
Coach Kirby Smart
All other coaches
The driver of the 18 wheeler who took the equipment
The pilot of the plane who got them to the Valley of Death (is that the same as Hades?) and back safely.
The Band
The Cheerleaders
The Fans who supported the team. Everyone who sang Rammer Jammer ….
The Alabama Crimson Tide fans who agonized in front of their TV's until the very very OT end. If any did not survive because of heart attacks, you have my condolences.

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL
I'd give the special teams nod to Mazza. Always solid on his snaps and got 3 if not 4 tackles as well. Had a great game.

Another nod to Cam Robinson for playing very well on a high ankle sprain with very little time to rest it.

Ragland has to get my nod on defense b/c he played out of his mind and was in the LSU playbook

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.