Link: As expected Bama moves up into the top 4...

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I think they will. But like you say, it won't matter. If we win next week, we'll be firmly entrenched in the top 4.
Last night on the four-letter network, Coach Sylvester the Cat said that two Big 12 teams (TCU & Baylor) might get into the play-off.
I believe peasants will reach for their pitchforks if that happens.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
I firmly believe we could beat all the other teams in the top 5. We will find out more next Saturday. I do think that Ohio State is playing good ball. I live in Ohio State territory and hope the Virginia Tech loss keeps them out of the top 4 because Urban Meyer has done a great job SEC-ifying that team.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
I can't see it. One common opponent(West Virginia) and they had to come from way back to win it on the games final play. But like you say, it doesn't really matter.
1 loss resumes:
Oregon - wins over Utah, UCLA, MSU........lost to Arizona
Alabama - wins over LSU and WV.........lost to Ole Miss
TCU - wins over OU, WV, KSU, Minn.........lost to Baylor
Arizona St - wins over Utah, ND..........lost to UCLA
Baylor - wins over TCU, OU.......lost to WV
Ohio St - wins over MSU........lost to VT
Nebraska - no wins over ranked teams......lost to MSU
Duke - wins over GT.......lost to Miami

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I firmly believe we could beat all the other teams in the top 5. We will find out more next Saturday. I do think that Ohio State is playing good ball. I live in Ohio State territory and hope the Virginia Tech loss keeps them out of the top 4 because Urban Meyer has done a great job SEC-ifying that team.
It will. That was a horrible loss and MSU is their last chance to move up. It is more a reflection on just how atrocious the Big 10 is than what tOSU has done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.