So far, our scores at home:
41-0 (FAU)
52-12 (USM)
42-21 (UF)
59-0 (aTm)
_____
49-8 (Average)
51-11 (Average against SEC)

Although our home competition hasn't been great, we really have played lights out at home this year.

I'll go Alabama 48, MSU 35.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Bama players need to be prepared for that CENTER, I think his number is 63. He's the one who likes to stomp on players stomach area, etc. Remember he did it at LSU.

kapeman

Dec 13, 2011
I'll go with 35-24, Bama.

I would like to see Chris Black get the ball more. Maybe Blake needs to work on his progressions and CB is the number 2 or 3 receiver.

When he gets his hands on the ball, he makes things happen.

Also, he has shown to be a good blocker.

####

I am sure many others called it, but it was nice to have a confirmation that Foster'***** on the kickoff sparked the team for overtime against LSU.

We need that spark two more times.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
If we weren't coming off a tough game (both mentally and physically) against LSU I'd be more optimistic. But as it is, I think this will be another struggle. I'm going with 24-20, Bama.

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
If we weren't coming off a tough game (both mentally and physically) against LSU I'd be more optimistic. But as it is, I think this will be another struggle. I'm going with 24-20, Bama.
I agree. If we can score in the first Q and get a stop on D, then I think we can run away.

Going with 32-24

RTR

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
If we come out and score early....look out! But that hasn't been the history following our LSU games lately.
I think we'll control the game although it won't be easy. I think we'll score early in the 4th to make it 38-21 and they'll get a late mean nothing touchdown.
38-28 Bama

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Andrew Gribbble points out on Twitter that Bama's offense isn't the only group that does better at home. The defense has only allowed 2 TDs in BDS. Both were less than 31 yards and came off turnovers against Florida.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Andrew Gribbble points out on Twitter that Bama's offense isn't the only group that does better at home. The defense has only allowed 2 TDs in BDS. Both were less than 31 yards and came off turnovers against Florida.
I hadn't thought of that. Thanks for posting. And I don't believe for a minute that Mississippi State plans to try to play Cooper 1 on 1 all night. I don't think Coop is 100%, but even at 90% I think he would chew up their DBs and spit them out. Maybe they think they can get enough pass rush/knock downs on Blake so that their DBs won't have to cover too long, but otherwise, I think that is stuff and nonsense. 9 has made lots better DBs than they have look pretty bad. Actually, I don't know that they have the horses to run with a healthy White.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
No way MSU mans up on Cooper in single coverage, at least not very often. If they do, it might be over at halftime.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Bama's D has allowed a mere 8.3 ppg at home this season!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.