Recruits Planning to Visit Tuscaloosa for the MSU Game

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

• Blake Barnett
  • Damien Harris is expected to visit, at least according to Barnett's Twitter.
  • Byron Cowart
  • CeCe Jefferson
  • Adonis Thomas
  • Mekhi Brown
  • Drew Richmond
  • Daron Payne
  • Keith Mixon
  • Rico McGraw
  • Dallas Warmack
  • Kyle Phillips
  • Montrell Custis
  • Johnny Frasier
  • Chidi Okonya
  • Lawrence Cager
  • JoeJuan Williams
  • Rahshaun Smith (2016)
  • Lyndell Wilson (2016)
  • Ben Davis (2016)
  • Jeremiah Moon (2016)
  • P.J. Hall (2016)
  • P.J. Blue (2016)

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Drew Richmond? Is there any interest or is this just a take your visits even though going somewhere else thing?
Bama was one of his final options when he committed to Ole Miss. I believe either #3 or #4. Might be just visiting, or he might seriously be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I'm thinking Barnett and staff will be putting the full court press on Cowart, Harris and Thomas. Jefferson and Richmond are long shots but you never know with our staff.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Anyone else excited for Lane to hit the recruiting trail for us? He pulled In a strong class at Tennessee that one year. Of course he didn't have the staff in place to keep the kids out of trouble.. But the man can recruit!!

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
Anyone else excited for Lane to hit the recruiting trail for us? He pulled In a strong class at Tennessee that one year. Of course he didn't have the staff in place to keep the kids out of trouble.. But the man can recruit!!
I think we have seen Lane in action already with Barnett in the fold....

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville

I think Lane has to repair his reputation a little before he can reach his potential. I don't think his coaching ability was ever really questioned, but I think Saban had the short leash on Kiffin during recruiting visits. Hopefully Kiffin has learned a little on how to recruit honestly and not to criticize other teams or coaches.

As far as Barnett, I'm also really impressed he has traveled back to Bama as much as he has. He has really taken a leadership role not only in recruiting his class, but building relationships with current and future teammates. I really hope he stays around long enough to battle for a position. He seems to come from a good family with good values. I think he has a huge upside.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.