Western Kentucky game time?

CrimsonChuck

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 1999
Philadelphia, PA
Western Carolina game time?

Does anyone know the Western Carolina game time? I thought that it would have been announced by this past weekend.

Last edited:

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
It has not been announced. Highly likely an 11 am CST game.
Do we still not get 1 PPV game per season with the new tv deals? I would think they'd schedule it later if so since it is homecoming and they have all the activities beforehand.

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
November 22, 2014. The time will be determined by ESPN after all of the other networks make their choices. This is typically done on Sunday following that weeks games.

CrimsonChuck

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 1999
Philadelphia, PA
November 22, 2014. The time will be determined by ESPN after all of the other networks make their choices. This is typically done on Sunday following that weeks games.
I thought that it was done two weeks before, unless CBS uses their 6 day option. Which they won't that week because the only game worth anything that day is Ole Miss-Arkansas.

CLINT

1st Team
Aug 11, 2010
Central Illinois
Absolutely thrilled about this, as it will be my first ever game in TTown, and had a bad feeling it would be an 11:00 a.m. kickoff - which would mean that the pre-game activities would be a tad early...

RTR!!!
This is exactly why we decided to go to a different game... I really thought it would be a 11am game. Congrats for you!!! Enjoy the your time at BDS

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
This is exactly why we decided to go to a different game... I really thought it would be a 11am game. Congrats for you!!! Enjoy the your time at BDS
Thanks brother!

And yes, as you say, though I'm not a betting man, I would've bet on it being an early game - which would've really taken a lot away from the experience for me...

This way, I figure we can enjoy the festivities prior to the game, the game itself, and then the post-game festivities...

Which game did you end up choosing?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.