Running Backs

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Fowler-Tenpenny-Jones. We won't lose a game based on not having RB talent. Winning/losing will be reliant on other factors..

Last edited:

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Personally, I hope we feed it to Henry. He seems to get in a rhythm and get stronger the mare carries he gets. He'd by my featured back on Saturday with 20 carries or more. I'd go with Fowler and Jones behind Henry. But it doesn't really matter that much. All of our backs are very talented and can get the job done if they have room to run. It all starts up front.

thunderz7

1st Team
Nov 6, 2001
northeast alabama usa
I want Fowler in the game at RB, especially when other RBs are dancing. Fowler is north & south, sometimes that is the only thing we need, and it is lacking often times in the other RBs.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
With Henry, more so than any back we've had here in a long time, we have got to get him north/south. He has such a long stride that he doesn't have that elusiveness to make people miss in the backfield. Please: North/south downhill running with Henry, not sideways..

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Jones was in the doghouse recently, so he may still be working his way up the non-existent depth chart...
Yep - Jones was ahead of Tennpenny until he was suspended (based on play). And he was pretty impressive when he saw the field, both as a blocker and an elusive runner.

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
I just looked through the roster. I completely forgot that Bo Scarborough had to go JUCO. There is one name on that list that I don't recognize. I would guess that he is a walk-on??? Buddy Pell??? Any of our more knowledgeable posters know anything about him?

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I just looked through the roster. I completely forgot that Bo Scarborough had to go JUCO. There is one name on that list that I don't recognize. I would guess that he is a walk-on??? Buddy Pell??? Any of our more knowledgeable posters know anything about him?
Maybe Charley's grandson?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Bo did not go to JUCO. He took a greyshirt in order to get academically eligible. He has and will enroll in January.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.