FSU Delays Winston's hearing until Dec 1

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
they won't make a decision until he's done with the playoffs and declared for the draft anyway.

B

BroadwayJoe777

The legal process for the guilty is delay, delay and delay...as much as possible.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I'm with you guys. Absolutely ridiculous. Then when he's making first round draft pick money, he'll pay off the victim and no justice will be served, everyone keeps on keepin' on. Which sheds light on this nations priorities. Disgusting. So happy he never came to Bama with that childish act he has going on. I'd take Blake Sims over jameis any day of the week.

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
I never had an opinion of FSU one way or another until all of this happened. Since clearly no one at FSU has principles, nothing is going to happen off the field; so, I hope they lose to Miami AND to Florida AND to Duke in the ACC Title Game, and don't even whiff the playoffs.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Saddest point about it all, other than the victim of course, is Jimbo has sold out and his reputation is forevermore damaged beyond repair. Not to mention the black cloud hanging over the AD. All for the short term glory. Ridiculous!

BamaFanInTally

All-SEC
Nov 18, 2002
Tallahassee, FL, USA
they won't make a decision until he's done with the playoffs and declared for the draft anyway.
I can easily see this scenario playing out. That is if the hearing takes place on December 1st. It may get conveniently delayed again. Even if it is held December 1t, I can see the final decision taking 30 working days. Throw in the holidays and magically the decision is announced after the playoffs.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Man I am so tired about hearing about this guy. You turn on the TV these days and all you see is something about him,and Democrats and Republicans arguing about what color the white house is.Thank the Lord for Andy Griffith reruns sometimes.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I hope selling out your reputation as a descent human being & as a responsible HC is worth it Jimbo..Cause when you begin to lose without Jameis & FSU eventually boots your sorry backside out of Tallahassee..The big schools will never give you a look as a HC possibility..A "Win At All Cost" mentality will eventually catch up to Jimbo & will cause the good schools to look at other HC's, and will not give Jimbo an interview for their HC postition..I know I'd never want him as a HC here at Bama & I'm sure other schools feels the same way about him..Cause of the way he's handled the Jameis situation..He better hope he can win without Jameis cause no other big school will want him coaching at their school..

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
I actually hope they win the rest of their games and the playoff committee ranks them #5 in the final polls. I think that would send a message that couldn't be ignored.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.