The "Bear" Hologram as Gameday Picker!

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Well this will have mixed reviews!

Have not confirmed this. Any help. Actually think its a MSU joke. However, it would beat out several they have had recently. Crossing my fingers Miss Hart does not get the call.

Last edited:

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Are you saying that they're going to have a hologram of Coach Bryant set up to be guest picker? If so, it sounds a bit cheesy.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
Those holograms are complicated and expensive. If something like this were to ever happen, it would probably be at the museum.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I hate when they pick someone that isn't a fan of either teams. Looks like the Panthers are off this weekend...they better not bring in Cam.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Maybe they could get Phyllis to do it.

They won't do it, but GMac, Coach Stallings, or AJ would be awesome.

Instead they'll probably get someone along the lines of a Hank Williams Jr. or someone else who is worthless.

(And before someone takes me seriously; I know they wouldn't pick HWJr. as controversial as he is. My point is that it would be an entertainer or someone from the state with no actual background to school. Keeping with the theme of a Katy Perry, Alice Cooper, and Brad Paisley type of picker.)

Last edited:

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
I like the Tom Hanks idea if he would come in Forrest attitude.
I would also suggest Sela Ward.
[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.