JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
SEC Previews and Predictions: Week 12
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
November 12th, 2014 09:47 PM

. By Jess Nicholas, TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief Nov. 12, 2014 Last week’s record: 5-1 (83.3%) Season record: 69-19 (78.4%) Auburn “snapped” what would have been a perfect, six-game Predictions Dept. performance in Week 11, and with the season winding down, the games certainly don’t get any easier to pick. It seems like the entire SEC West […]

Read More Here

BubbaOne

Scout Team
Jun 27, 2007
Tucker, GA
Jess, I see the SEC review but I do not see the Mississippi vs Alabama thread posted. You're analysis is usually the most thorough and accurate. Could you post it so all can enjoy. Thanks,

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
UGA over auburn. Gurley and Chubb will be too much for auburn to handle. its in Athens, revenge game. both horrendous defenses, but dawgs hang on long enough to win. not too mention, the devastating lost to TAMU last week will still linger in auburn's mind.

Arkansas will get lsu at the right time. hogs have always played lsu tough, this game will be no different. Arkansas had 2 weeks off, well rested at home facing a beaten and demoralized tiger team. the hog's rushing will eventually wear down lsu front 7 late in the game.

the UK-Tenn is a toss up.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
UGA over auburn. Gurley and Chubb will be too much for auburn to handle. its in Athens, revenge game. both horrendous defenses, but dawgs hang on long enough to win. not too mention, the devastating lost to TAMU last week will still linger in auburn's mind.

Arkansas will get lsu at the right time. hogs have always played lsu tough, this game will be no different. Arkansas had 2 weeks off, well rested at home facing a beaten and demoralized tiger team. the hog's rushing will eventually wear down lsu front 7 late in the game.

the UK-Tenn is a toss up.
I think the orange puke rolls the jellies; I don't think the SC win was a fluke. Dobbs is pretty hard to handle, and I don't think KY's defense can handle him.

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
Jess, I see the SEC review but I do not see the Mississippi vs Alabama thread posted. You're analysis is usually the most thorough and accurate. Could you post it so all can enjoy. Thanks,
Man, we're hankering. Nay, dying, for that MSU preview. Thanks in advance and for everything you do.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Man, we're hankering. Nay, dying, for that MSU preview. Thanks in advance and for everything you do.
And it's already Thursday of game week! Will it come out today, Friday or Saturday? I don't recall one coming out this late in the week.

Is he predicting an opponent's victory and is delaying it until game time? Or is he just having trouble comparing every phase of both teams games: offense, defense, special teams, coaches, injuries, etc.?

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
And it's already Thursday of game week! Will it come out today, Friday or Saturday? I don't recall one coming out this late in the week.

Is he predicting an opponent's victory and is delaying it until game time? Or is he just having trouble comparing every phase of both teams games: offense, defense, special teams, coaches, injuries, etc.?
He might be waiting to see how well the compression pants (aka tights) are working. :D

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Has Gurley been able to practice with the team while suspended from playing?
I would be shock if he wasn't practicing in the last month. if he wasn't able to, he surely got plenty of reps this past week. he is elite, it won't take him long to get back into football condition esp. for his first game back at home to avenge against auburn.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Yes he was practicing with the team while he was suspended.
I would be shock if he wasn't practicing in the last month. if he wasn't able to, he surely got plenty of reps this past week. he is elite, it won't take him long to get back into football condition esp. for his first game back at home to avenge against auburn.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.