Bama win over LSU (As called by Eli Gold)

Hooks4bama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2005
Montgomery
Here is the final product. It's fairly lengthy, so sit back and enjoy the 20 minutes to victory :)

Now let's go beat them dogs! RTR!

WOW terrible title.....please change it Mods. LOL

Last edited:

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Re: LSU Win (As called by Eli Gold)

Heard it..........real time. Don't think I sat down, the entire time. At least one can relax hearing it now.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

Awesome video! My favorite part is the laugh by Eli at the end. Sums up that night. "ha ha ha".

Hooks4bama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2005
Montgomery

Messed up the fumble portion of it. May just delete it and reupload it tomorrow. Thanks everyone! It was fun.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

i also had to rely on eli for the lsu game in 2008. both were tough to listen to, but a whole lot of fun.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Phil sure was upset about the unsportsmanlike penalty on Leon. The more I watch the play, the more I don't like the call. Phil made a point several others made in other threads - the officials had slow whistles the majority of the night.

I also noticed on the final play Dupre seemed to lose his balance a little, which seemed to effect him more than Cyrus.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

I looked at the Leon Brown personal foul as more of a hit in the back (clip, or whatever they are calling it nowadays). He was not on the line of scrimmage so that was my interpretation of the call. He cleaned #4 out, but #4's back was turned to him.

BamaJackPA

Aug 4, 2014

Thank you for posting! Got some goose bumps listening to Eli and Phil. Good stuff!

BornABamaFan

2nd Team
Nov 22, 2011
Brandon,MS

Oh wow...Hilarious...If you pause the video at 18:02, only one face is looking directly at the camera...Check out the dude with the Tiger Paint Face and he's directly in the center of the screen... I would caption that somehow if I knew how....hahaha

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA

yeah...the more I watch that trick play in OT and the "personal foul" on Brown...the more I realize it was not even close to a personal foul

Like it or not...it is standard procedure in college football when the defense gangs up on a ball carrier to try to drive him back...the rest of the offense comes in to push the ball carrier forward until the whistle blows. I just counted...and it was 5 seconds from the time Green's forward progress was stopped until the refs blew the first whistle. That same whistle was almost 2 seconds after Brown's "personal foul".

I never realized how late that whistle actually was when watching live...too much adrenaline I guess.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.