I Miss RV, Riz, and our old Friend from Slidell

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004
Rogue Elephant too - he posted he was having some medical issues and then nothing for over a year now. I feel terrible that something may have happened. :(
Rogue told me a while back that he didn't think he was going to make it, and I probably would not hear from him again.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Rogue told me a while back that he didn't think he was going to make it, and I probably would not hear from him again.
:( Hard to really grasp that something like that could happen to someone who posts here - although we know it does and has happened, sadly.

Rogue used to post comments about surfing which I picked up on and appreciated.

I don't know the circumstances of his demise but I pray he was spared as much pain as possible. He was a good dude - really enjoyed his posts.

Thanks for the reply BPP....so sad.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
There are a lot of really good folks on here. We don't always agree, but good people, still. I hate to see people disappear. Sometimes it feels like something is missing and can't figure out why. I see old names and it clicks and then I think about others that have gone. Banjeaux, Bayou, and others. I miss Bayou on game days like crazy still. Miss reading what the dog was wearing and what was on in the kitchen. His witty humor kept me rolling. Yup. Good folks.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.