I Miss RV, Riz, and our old Friend from Slidell

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004
:( Hard to really grasp that something like that could happen to someone who posts here - although we know it does and has happened, sadly.

Rogue used to post comments about surfing which I picked up on and appreciated.

I don't know the circumstances of his demise but I pray he was spared as much pain as possible. He was a good dude - really enjoyed his posts.

Thanks for the reply BPP....so sad.
I thought he was in great spirits, giving his circumstances. He seemed ready to go, if it was his indeed his time. If you want to know more shoot me a PM.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
No love for NYBF?
NYBF was telling me that after he explained the Process to Coach Saban, and was 100% sure he totally understood, he felt his work was done. He said he had a revolutionary idea for a TV show, based in Atlanta. He said it was too edgy for broadcast TV, and he was going the cable route. Something like...."Strolling Corpses" or "Stumbling Zombies". Hope that's working out.

I miss him too, especially now, with global warming taking hold in the South.

We miss you Man!!

G-VilleTider

Suspended
Aug 17, 2006
Apparently it takes pics of hot womenz to get him to post. :)
Congrats. You got me. The "pics of hot womenz" phrase overrided the rational part of my brain that should have said: a) this is tidefans and 2) this is in blue, and I clicked on it ...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I sometimes get a little misty when the memory of a special person pops into my head. That didn't happen just then.
He took himself out. He took a lot of heat after he reported our site for using images belonging to UA. Technically, he was correct. We can't police every post, but he went about it totally the wrong way, because of immaturity. He was a student at the time. I guess he caught so much negativity, he decided to depart...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.