For an F.S.U. Football Player, a Hit-and-Run Becomes Two Traffic Tickets

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
It was like that under Bowden as well so nothing new down there. Now it's only getting worse: rape, hit and run, etc. Sad.

I'd much rather lose games (what few we lose) like we do while having integrity than to win that many in a row while having a group of thugs like they have.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I need to retire...think I'm gonna drive to Tallahassee and see if I can get hit by a drunk football player - shouldn't be too hard. Then when they try to buy me off, record everything and after I leave the state start with the blackmail. Yeah, I could get enough to buy my own island.....

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
This mentality is actually the sort of thing that lead to what happened at Penn State. Some people still don't get it, or even worse simply don't care.

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
Any normal organization (besides Congress) would be under investigation by now for the amount of un-investigated, un-reported, and un-procecuted stuff going on down there. I would definitely try to steer my child away from that school regardless of what they want to study.

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam
And of course Danny Kanell's tweets are as unbiased as ever saying the NYTimes searched six months only to dig up BB guns and fender benders. Danny has become "that guy".

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
I think at some point the Feds may step in; I'm not sure if has to be a case of murder or not, it might be. But at some point a line will be crossed that the Feds won't be able to tolerate; hard to imagine that a) that line hasn't already been crossed or b) it's not going to happen in the not-too-distant future.
I don't think the Feds handle these kind of matters. If anything it will be the Tallahassee Police Department they investigate.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.