Thanksgiving Vizio Commercial Features Alabama Football

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
SIAP

Vizio has a new commercial for their new 4k Ultra HDTV.

It appears to be Mike McCoy catching at TD pass against Ole Miss...which would make this from the 2008 season. The old jumbo tron and south end zone can be seen as well.

Roll Tide.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I have the 60 inch Vizio LED smart TV and love it. Nice having Netflix and YouTube built in. For anyone in the market for a new TV, I saw Walmart is having a 65 inch Vizio LED smart TV for $648 for their black Friday sale. That's a great deal. I would buy that if I didn't already have my 60 inch..

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
I think Visio just make a million new fans, and 6 TVs in Lee county just got dumped on the curb. :0)

Same here. We have 3 of them as well (47", 40" and 32"). Two of them are the smart tv's which are cool to get on youtube and watch videos on them.
I bought a 55" a couple of years back and haven't had an issue. I'm thinking about a bigger screen maybe 70" this time. Though I despise Wal-Mart and everything it stands for, it's the only place I know that sells them.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
I bought a 55" a couple of years back and haven't had an issue. I'm thinking about a bigger screen maybe 70" this time. Though I despise Wal-Mart and everything it stands for, it's the only place I know that sells them.
Costco, if you are a member. Great prices, customer service and return policies.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
Honestly guys, can anyone actually tell the difference between a 4K and a regular HDTV? I know I can't and certainly could not justify the price difference.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Honestly guys, can anyone actually tell the difference between a 4K and a regular HDTV? I know I can't and certainly could not justify the price difference.
The biggest problem is there's just not enough 4K content yet to justify a purchase and the price is as high now as it ever will be. I'll wait.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
The biggest problem is there's just not enough 4K content yet to justify a purchase and the price is as high now as it ever will be. I'll wait.
In fact, most television content is broadcasted in 720p then upscaled to 1080p. It still looks good but we still don't have exclusively 1080p content being broadcasted yet so I'm not worrying about getting something that is 4 times higher def than 1080p..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.