Game Thread: ****Bama vs. MSU Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Good morning - it's a great day for Bama football!

To those attending them game, two things:
- first, I'm jealous. I hope you have a blast, and
- second, please lose your voice supporting Bama today!

Let's Roll, Tide!

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Good morning - it's a great day for Bama football!

To those attending them game, two things:
- first, I'm jealous. I hope you have a blast, and
- second, please lose your voice supporting Bama today!

Let's Roll, Tide!
Today would be a great day to lose your voice. You'll get two full weeks (with a practice yelling to keep the cords loose) to recover for the IB. RTR!!!

ChattTide

All-SEC
Jul 20, 2000
Memphis, TN
So saw a guy at my event wearing a Mississppi State pull over and kindly said, " Well looks like your boys are playing my boys today!" just to start a friendly conversation. He immediately said, "Yep and my boys are gonna kick your boys' ____!" and walked away.

So hostile:biggrin2:

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
So saw a guy at my event wearing a Mississppi State pull over and kindly said, " Well looks like your boys are playing my boys today!" just to start a friendly conversation. He immediately said, "Yep and my boys are gonna kick your boys' ____!" and walked away.

So hostile:biggrin2:

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide
Now, I'm sure he's a good guy. Dude didn't know how to react. Even the fans have the target on their back. You have to overlook it.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Love these early game day threads. I have never met any of you but I can see your smiling, hopeful faces. It is a beautiful fall morning. Roll Tide!

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Now, I'm sure he's a good guy. Dude didn't know how to react. Even the fans have the target on their back. You have to overlook it.
Deep down, their fans know their undefeated season is on borrowed time. Projection of fear is not a good color on anyone. RTR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.