Game Thread: ****Bama vs. MSU Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Up & at 'em, you know you can't sleep anyway! Coffee's brewing and my husband's getting ready to take my youngest to Gulf Shores for her softball tournament so I can stay home and cheer on Alabama to victory. So, the day is already starting out with a WIN in my house!

Get your chores done early, or don't do them at all and leave them for tomorrow, but by game time you better be in the stadium or parked in front of the TV.

~~Roll Tide~~

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
roll tide everyone. lets teach the bulldogs how to behave.

i think miss state is going to get a tough lesson today on playing big games from the #1 spot.

Bama Baseball 1

Scout Team
Aug 13, 2007
Duncanville, AL
I will be stuck at work, but I brought my tablet, with the CBS app installed, so I will have the game on! I was watching ESPN last night, and Phil Steele predicted Alabama wins 34-17. I like the sound of that!

Roll Tide!!!!!

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Roll Tide everyone! It's a little after 9 pm here and I'm ready for a long night/morning of football! Sooo excited for this game. Hope you all have a great day!

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
And as long as the game isn't tight (or we're behind) I'll jump into the game thread LOL

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Roll Tide! Round 2 of the playoffs - time to tame those Bulldogs (and Gophers)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.