Game Thread: ****Bama vs. MSU Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clubfitter

Hall of Fame
Feb 21, 2009
Meridianville, Al
www.amtrustwebsite.com
Looking forward to today. Have a good feeling that we will have a typical Bryant Denny performance today. Think B6S will have a big day passing and we well get enough running yds to make State have to defend the whole field. Looking forward to DWhite, ChJones, and ACooper to all have big days. Think it will be close a half time and we will pull away in 2nd half. Bama 30 State 16. RTR

ChattTide

All-SEC
Jul 20, 2000
Memphis, TN
Gonna need help today. I'm out of pocket today and will be relying on the game thread to get me through. I refuse to put the CBSSports app on my phone because of what happened last time (Ole Miss). Yes. Superstitions make their way to me during this time of year. Thank God we're playing at BDS!

Don't want to jinx anything today:biggrin2:

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide

Tidetwin

All-American
May 15, 2006
Northeast Georgia
Looking forward to today. Have a good feeling that we will have a typical Bryant Denny performance today. Think B6S will have a big day passing and we well get enough running yds to make State have to defend the whole field. Looking forward to DWhite, ChJones, and ACooper to all have big days. Think it will be close a half time and we will pull away in 2nd half. Bama 30 State 16. RTR
I like those numbers, Clubfitter. Good morning Tide brethren. There's a crimson-tinged sun rising over Lake Lanier which means rain tomorrow and doom today for MSU. RTR!

Bamaboda1

Suspended
Sep 1, 2006
Kathleen, GA
Gonna need help today. I'm out of pocket today and will be relying on the game thread to get me through. I refuse to put the CBSSports app on my phone because of what happened last time (Ole Miss). Yes. Superstitions make their way to me during this time of year. Thank God we're playing at BDS!

Don't want to jinx anything today:biggrin2:

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide
May want to try JessN's twitters. @TideFansJessN

Bamaboda1

Suspended
Sep 1, 2006
Kathleen, GA
Roll Tide from chilly Gaithersburg, MD. (on a temporary project up here.) Awake at 5AM...too pumped to sleep. I haven't been this excited in a long time. We've got to put a whippin' on these guys and re-establish Bama football. A good win today will work wonders. ROLL TIDE!!!

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
The bulldog's dreams will be washed away by the Tide today.
Their #1 status overshadowed by the elephant in the room.
Sweep the competition and get in the playoffs, they say.
Well, a nation of crimson stands ready with the broom.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Y'all catch coach Saban's message to the fans? He wants this stadium loud and jacked up! You guys going to the game, GET ​LOUD:

do it for them boys
do it for the team
do it for the legacy
do it for the dream!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.