Game Thread: ****Bama vs. MSU Game Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
As always, mind your manners. The same rules apply about profanity and obscenities, disguised or not, as at other times. Some folks aren't able to handle drinking and posting at the same time. If you're one of those people, stay out of the game thread, and we'll all be happier. In addition, rival fans should think long and hard before trying to participate, unless you’re 100% friendly. This is one thread each week where the tolerance for trash and stirring is absolute zero. The game threads are the only threads where "thread drift" is not allowed. Please stick close to comments on the game only. Save lengthy criticisms of players or coaches for the post game thread. The odds are that the rest of us aren't really that interested and are focusing on the game...

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Just heard Eli say that he figures Tony Brown will be starting...

Anyone think there is any significance to Eddie not starting?

ChattTide

All-SEC
Jul 20, 2000
Memphis, TN
Ok. Gotta help a brother out today. I'm not going to watch it on the CBSSports app cause the last time I did that was Ole Miss and we all know how that turned out. Got a fight the urge to reinstall it. Lots of updates PLEASE!!!!

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
ALABAMA VS MISSISSIPPI STATE DRINKING GAME RULES

1) A shot every time Verne or Gary gets a person's name wrong (like Alabama Coach LOU Saban)

2) A shot every time you hear the names Tim Tebow or Johnny Manziel, two when you hear Cam Newton or Stephen Garcia

3) Two shots every time Verne says "Oh my goodness!" or "Oh boy.."

4) Three shots every time they get the names of a team playing in the game wrong (they love to refer to Alabama as Auburn for some reason)

5) Five shots when Verne mentions Texas Lutheran

Happy bottoms up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.