****Bama vs. MSU Postgame Thread****

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
So proud. So happy. Love Blake Sims. Roll Tide!
It's on guys! Roll Tide! Roll!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Personally, I'm going to to slo-mo my DVR on Prescott's scramble on the final drive. My eyeballs, not always perfect, saw him stepping 6" OOB just short of the 40 and well short of the 1st down...
I need to watch it, too, as in real time and when the showed the reply it looked like he stepped out short.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
The boys played good today. Every time they got backed against the wall - they came out swinging like champions. From the stop in the second quarter to force a field goal to the third and eight AND third and ten on the drive.......it was a great top to bottom performance against a great team.

I'll even spot AG the second field goal since we won.

RTR

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Probably. Maybe not though. If MSU's only loss is to Bama as we end up winning the SEC, we'll be the #1 or #2 team in the country. MSU is still in it.
Actually MSU is in a good spot if we win out because they wouldn't have to play a SECCG and could still make the top 4..

aerospace_ray

All-American
Oct 5, 2009
Alabama
Personally, I'm going to to slo-mo my DVR on Prescott's scramble on the final drive. My eyeballs, not always perfect, saw him stepping 6" OOB just short of the 40 and well short of the 1st down...
Mine aren't either but I saw that. Check that, maybe I saw that :) RTR

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
I was saying that too, it was obvious!

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
I'm stoked about the win, but if we had played a good offensive game (I'm talking T A&M good) like we are capable of doing, then State gets blown out of the water tonight.

Hat's off to State but IMO, we let them hang around when we could have beaten a mud hole in them.

JMO

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.