The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly MSU style

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
The Good- Great team effort (Off, def, and ST).... Blake Sims (aka Big Hero 6) took the team on his shoulders for the best key drive of the season!

The Bad- We almost let MSU back into this game.... but tick tock, tick tock, the Dawgs forgot about da clock!

The Ugly- Was that smoke over the field a sign of Dak Prescot's Heisman hopes going up in Crimson flames!!!!

Roll Tide

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Good - That last scoring drive of ours, and Blake Sims' play in that drive, a thing of beauty!
Bad - Our offensive inconsistency drives me to drink.
Ugly - Griffith's inconsistency.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
The Good: Blake and the D bring home the W.
The Bad: "They tackled our WR." Have some cheese with that whine.
The Ugly: TCU, because I am sick of hearing about them.

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
The Good: Cyrus, Nick Perry, LC, Blake's Legs

The Bad: Giving up 4th and 7 (yes, it's a stretch, but it was a heck of a game)

The Ugly: Danny Kanell, Les Miles Possession of Dan Mullen

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Good: Legs. Specifically those of Blake Sims and JK Scott.
Bad: Too many dropped passes, too often requiring the services of "the good" above
Ugly: None. We are in the top 4, baby!!

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004
The Good: The Win
The Bad: We did not put them away when we had the chance.
The Ugly: The people that said we should replace Sims with Coker, and that Alabama would be an 8-4 team this year. Maybe they think Western Carolina will pull the upset? Also, since the Ole Miss game, we have outscored ranked opponents 104 to 33. It is a shame the sky is falling.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Good: we finally beat a number 1 team at bds, and our defense played great
Bad: we let them back into the game
Ugly: how many people are blaming kiffin for close games, and think nuss would be better yet they don't look at Michigan when saying that

Hooks4bama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2005
Montgomery
The Good- We won
The Bad- We didn't score but 6 points in the 2nd half
The Ugly- Miss State's punt returns.....oh wait they didn't have any! Scott for the Ray Guy!

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Good - That last scoring drive of ours, and Blake Sims' play in that drive, a thing of beauty!
Bad - Our offensive inconsistency drives me to drink.
Ugly - Griffith's inconsistency.
I like all of yours, but I will add defensive effort and clutch plays that led to turnovers to the good list. The offensive inconsistencies and kicking game are going to get us beat if we don't solve those problems. Pass- pass- pass- punt is really tough on the defense because not only do they not get any rest, but very little time is taken off the clock.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Good: we finally beat a number 1 team at bds, and our defense played great
Bad: we let them back into the game
Ugly: how many people are blaming kiffin for close games, and think nuss would be better yet they don't look at Michigan when saying that
I certainly am no fan of Kiffy, but I have never heard anyone say they wanted Nuss back. McElwain would be welcomed back in a heartbeat, though.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
The good: Bama Lee, the original gb&u guy is back, plus, we won.

The bad: If our offense plays a great game, our best player, the punter, never sees the field. :eek:

The ugly: Thinking about having to play those Bulldogs again this season. I've had enough of them.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
I like all of yours, but I will add defensive effort and clutch plays that led to turnovers to the good list. The offensive inconsistencies and kicking game are going to get us beat if we don't solve those problems. Pass- pass- pass- punt is really tough on the defense because not only do they not get any rest, but very little time is taken off the clock.
Bama passed the ball 31 times and ran the ball 32 times.

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
Great- Play of Blake Sims
Greater- our D in the Red zone
Bad- special Teams coaching JMO, something is need but really proud of the punting & on side kick recovery
Ugly- what is up with the 3rd Qtr? Seems like it has been an issue all year

With all that we are looking at a Championship Team!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.