FSU-Miami Game

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
Gators are the last hope to drop these chumps from play offs. I don't see it happening. It will start off 21 - 7 ish at the half and FSU will take over the second half.
And someone will be making it rain in Birmingham at halftime... until the feds come calling

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
Tallahassee PD is now 10 and 0 this year. Jalen Ramsey will be getting krunk tonight. Hopefully no cars will be harmed in the celebration.

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
Are these games really scares? I have watched all of the FSU comebacks and never once thought the team could hold them off. It almost feels like Winston is purposely tanking the first halves.

JeffAtlanta

All-American
Aug 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA (Buckhead)
The Miami coaching staff really hung their QB out to dry in the 2nd half.

The only hope I see for Miami under Golden is if he can stack the team with future NFL All-Pros like other coaches have done.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
There is nothing amazing about what FSU has done this season. Their schedule is horrendous and they are one of the most talented teams in the country. This is basically a bengal tiger toying with mice for a couple of hours before devouring them.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Are these games really scares? I have watched all of the FSU comebacks and never once thought the team could hold them off. It almost feels like Winston is purposely tanking the first halves.
Well they do call him Shaveis for a reason.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I used to hear stories about how Alabama wouldn't start playing ball until the 4th quarter. I think it was Stabler who said it took that long for the alcohol to wear off from the night before.

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
How is it that Alabama beats the #1 team, Auburn loses, Notre Dame loses, and I still have a bitter taste in my mouth. That's the power of Jameis.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
How is it that Alabama beats the #1 team, Auburn loses, Notre Dame loses, and I still have a bitter taste in my mouth. That's the power of Jameis.
Jameis doesn't even bother me really. This playing bad then coming back is getting annoying though. But other than that, I don't bother me.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.